Where you spot her in a room full of strangers

It's been 7 months since Gracie and I ended things.
Even though it hasn't been long, that short period felt like years without her touch. Her leaving wasn't easy and will never be. Now we're both moving on to different paths for our careers. I released my third album and starred in the legendary horror scream 6, while Gracie put out her debut album Good Riddance (Which definitely wasn't easy on me, but she does have the voice of an angel) and went on the infamous Eras Tour. Of course I'm a little jealous that she got to go on tour with the Taylor Swift, but
I will always be happy for any type of success she has. Gracie was and still is a huge part of my life, her happiness will always be important to me.

Both of our rise to fame had gotten us invited to the SAG awards as nominees. At first when I had received my invite I was ecstatic, then I saw the seating chart. Of course only I would be sat not only at the same table as my ex, but right. next. to. her.
Knowing I'd have to face this one way or another I tried to find some confidence to finally see the girl who owned my heart (and still does) not too long ago.

The day I've been dreading but also extremely excited for has finally come. Oh how surreal it actually feels. Finally having rewards for my work. Tears and tears went into everything I've done and everything that's happened to me. I wouldn't let someone take that away from me simply because she used to mean the world to me, but I still have to look hot as fuck.

After a while of contemplating what I should wear I called Sadie seeing as she wasn't estranged to any award shows.

"Sades oh my god I need your help with what to wear, and like I need you now."

"No hi? No how are you Sadie my favorite person? Wow Y/n I thought we were best friends."

"Sadie I'm literally dying my stylist is incredibly sick and fucking Gracie is going to be there I need to look good."

"WELL YOU SHOULD'VE STARTED WITH THAT, IM ON MY WAY LITERALLY RUNNING TO YOU RIGHT NOW."

"mhm that's what I thought you would say."

After about ten minutes of panicking, Sadie finally arrived.

"Bitch I'm here open the door."
Sadie croaked sounding annoyed.

"I'm coming I'm coming."
I replied before she could say anything else.

"God how long does it take before you reach the door?"

"Sadie I'm not the fucking flash."

"Geez okay."

We headed upstairs into my walk in closet to find something appropriate yet slutty.

"Okay what are we working with so far?"
Sadie asked me browsing through my blazers.

"How angry would you be if I told you completely nothing."
I replied hoping she wouldn't bite my head off.

"You're lucky we're handling with Gracie being there, knowing that's probably driving you crazy right now.

"Okay ouch but I cant really argue with that."

"Alright here's what we're doing. No way you're wearing a dress, so we have to improvise."

"And what does that mean?"

"Y/n just let me do my work."

Sadie picked out the absolute perfect outfit.