9

Flashback...

""What the actual heck is going on here?"

There was nothing they could do,  Jude was still under the duvet and Makay was half naked, there was no denying what had happened between them yet they all stood there in shock

" Marcus, it's not what you think" Jude lied 

" Really? So what is it, huh?"

" We can explain though" Makay chimed in

" Well put on some clothes, come downstairs and begin explaining then" He said sarcastically putting the words explaining in air quotes
He kissed his teeth before slamming the door and before storming off downstairs

__________________________________
Third person POV
8:37 am

"Hurry y'all asses up! We gotta talk about this shit ASAP!" Marcus yelled at them while pacing back and fort in Jude's living room in attempt to contain his rage

"We're coming! Oh my days! Why you so pushy bro" Makay replied as she walked slower down to staircase to tantalize him. Jude on the other hand was already down stairs but he was in the kitchen getting some water before the start of the shit show.
He was even surprised Marcus let him get the water without slapping him first, right now he did not want to leave the kitchen but he remembered that you can't always run from confrontation.

As Jude re-entered the living room, he was met by a fuming Marcus. Marcus began scolding them about already sleeping with each other and they've only known each other for three days...it didn't even hit them that they were moving that quick because to them, it felt like a long time as they already spent their whole life without each other.

"I thought you said you were gonna let us explain, Marcus?"

"What is there to explain Makay? I don't trust you all together anymore because you obviously can't wait until you've been dating a week to have sex 'Kaya! Be serious, I'm sure this was your first time! You're my baby sister and you're sleeping with one of my best friends!"

"I'm not a child anymore! You can't tell me what to do! Those days are over and Jude and I are gonna be happy together. I really don't want to lose my brother's love but I want to be able to love another man and I want and deserve to be loved too. You get to be loved! So why can't I? " Makaya defended her decision.

"I'm leaving Makay" Marcus opened the front door before throwing a look of disappointment towards his sister and teammate then leaving.

Makaya was barely holding back her tears when Jude lifted her up bridal style to the couch as she began letting her tears flow. He held her for as long as she needed until they decided to take showers then get something to eat.

Makaya felt torn. The man she wants to be with tomorrow and forever or the man that helped raise her and helped make her who she is today?