💞Marriage💞

✨THIRD PERSON POV✨
The house was beatifully lit by the candles Berty lit. He was pashently waiting for his girlfriend to come home from work. their were roses on the floor that leading to the bed. Berty was on the bed with his shirt off. (i'm blushing while writing this-) he just got done recording a youtube video for his subsribers. He couldn't wait to hold Y/N in his arms. His heart started besting as he heard your car pull into the driveway, and he began blushing when you swong the door open. He quickly rushed into position on the bed.
✨POV SWITCH✨
you open the door and witness the roses on the floor. you supect this is another cheesey act put on by your boyfriend. The roses seem to lead to the bedroom, you blush when you open the door. You eye his rock hard abbs. You look up at his face and notice hes blushing. you chuckle and start slowly walking up towads him. He appears to blush more when you kiss him and run your fingers through his raven coloured hair. he kisses you back and pulls you closer by your waste. He holds you there for a second before breaking the kiss and cuddling you. "Y/N...?" he whispsers. "Yes, Bertie?" you look up at him and smile. He looks extremeilly nervous before he pulls out a small black box. you apear confused but then he slowly shifts from youre grasp. You sit on the edge of the bed and he get on one knee in front of you before taking the black box and opening it, to revel a beautiful diemond ring! you feel happy tears coming out of youre eyes! "YES!!! YES!!! A THOUSAND TIMES YES!!!!!" you scream and hug your husband tightely! You guys put on fancey clothes and go to a sexy dinner.

i hope you guys enjoyed the fanfic! It took me a wile to write but i'm happy with how it turned out! :)

please put oneshot recs in the comments! follow to get notified when i post another oneshot