Update/Q&A

Hello fans of my reaction story. Its me, Apex, and this is not another chapter. I know your a little disappointed, but fear not for I am letting you all know that chapter 2 is on its way, so don't go out rioting in the streets thinking that this story's cancelled. This little update is to let you guys know that I'm planning to update my stories either weekly or bi-weekly, but if it comes down to it then I have to upload my stories monthly. Honestly I don't want to do that, however I have my own life to live so I hope you guys can understand that. Now with that out of the way, let's get down to business, remember dear viewers of the Multiverse, this reaction story is based on Pixel's story, The Alien Hero: Deku 10. So if you guys haven't read the series yet, then I advise you to read it in order to catchup, while I'm just lending Pixel some ideas that he might use in his story.

Well that's the update for all of you, and now with the Q&A that might interest you all, so I'll head straight to the point of this Q&A for my reaction story.

Question 1: Should I do the stories first and then make a discussion chapter after it? 

(A/N: The discussion chapters will be short like a small paragraph, but this will be from different people speaking just to let you know, so I wouldn't bore most of you with it. For others who like the main cast to discuss their reaction to the episodes/chapters they've witnessed, sorry I'm more of a story type of guy than a discussion guy which I hope all of you would understand.

Question 2: Should Camie be Izuku's cousin in this Universe like Lucy Mann? 

(A/N: I know having Lucy Mann from the Ben 10 Universe is not only added in the MHA universe, but is also added into Deku 10's harem. But having Camie actually being related to Izuku Midoriya will change everything since the two characters are blood-related. Not to mention for those who watched the anime or read the manga know that the Camie that we saw in season 3 is Himiko Toga in disguise; so having her be aware that Camie & Izuku being related will change the course of the interactions between the characters during the Provisional Licensing Exam.)

Question 3: Should I add Venom (Ultimate/Earth 1610 Venom) in the my story? 

(A/N: I know all of you are either asking me/yourselves this, but hear me out first. The reason why I brought this question to light is because this version of "Venom" was created in a universe where he's a biological organism that was 'supposed' to be a cure for cancer; but for you who either read the comics or played the Ultimate Spider-Man game for the Ps2 then you know what I'm talking about. But in this universe, Venom was created by both Hisashi Midoriya & Mr. Nezu as a super weapon to help them fight against Vilgax. However, it was never used until Izuku got was exposed to it, used it, got out of hand, & got rid of it. Sadly Bakugo have heard about the "suit" and sure enough became this world's Venom.)

Question 4: Should I add Ultron (MCU/What if Infinity Ultron) in my story as well? 

(A/N: Long story short, I want Ultron in my story because why not. Think about it, a universe where Ultron was created by Izuku, Mei Hatsume, and Melissa Shield; gone rogue thanks to absorbing the data from the global network which makes him see humanity as a threat, plus also downloads Izuku's brainwaves which leads to him evolving himself into Deku 10's dark reflection of himself when he becomes this world's Infinity Ultron.)

Question 5: In your opinion, should I make a body swap arc/chapter in this reaction story? 

(A/N: I know some people would say YES to this but to others, feel free to think about this. I would like to write this into my story for comedic reasons as the girls in Izuku's harem switched bodies and tried their best to prevent Izuku from figuring out of who's who.)

Question 6: Also in your opinion once more, should I make my own interpretation of the Sinister Six? 

(A/N: This version of the Sinister six would be based on the villains from the Ben 10 Universe who will inevitably recruiting Aliens and people from the People's Liberation Army (MHA) into their ranks as lackies. However in the end, they will be part of the League of Villains (later the Paranormal Liberation Front) during the first Hero/Villain War.)

Here's the first iteration of the Sinister Six: 

1) The Forever King AKA: Goblin King (Quirk: Goblin)

2) Hex (Quirk: Unknown) (He might be a real sorcerer?)

3) Zombozo (Quirk: Feeder) (Basically he feeds on the life energy of his victims by having them laugh to the point they pass out from laughing, but if he wants to, having his victims be exposed to his quirk for more than 10 minutes will end up being 'lethal.')

4) Dr. Animo AKA: Chimera (Quirk: Genetic Mutation) (He can not only make animals evolve to their "ultimate form", but can absorb their traits into himself thus turning himself into a mish-mash monster. (like Kevin 11 if you get the idea)) 

5) Clancy (The Bug Guy) AKA: Swarm (Quirk: Well... Swarm) (I don't have to explain this one do I? But I'll explain his physical change due to wanting to be stronger which led both Dr. Animo & Dr. Garaki turning him into the bug/human hybrid that we all know...in disgust. With one major change in his character, he's able to speak alongside his roars.)

6) Rojo (Quirk: Technopath) (She's basically the dark, twisted version of Mei Hatsume in this story. Not only she's Mei's nemesis, but she's also a lesbian and was known for many criminal charges from stalking 'young women' and by that I mean teenage girls who are 21 and lower (which will make her even more of a threat not only to Izuku but to his girls as well), to rape, to homicide. Yeah I know, if you think Himiko Toga is bad enough; you have seen what this version of Rojo can do to the girls of Izuku's harem and how she got involved in the Sinister Six & the League of Villains (Paranormal Liberation Front later on...) to be a threat to our heroes.)

Question 7: What Aliens do you guys want in my reaction story? Other than the ones that were shown by Pixel within his story?

Well, that's all the questions I have you guys to fill out. Feel free to answer them in the review and I'll answer them in the following chapters.

That's all for now, I'll see you guys in the next chapter of Deku 10: Reaction Story

Stay safe for this 4th of July and I'll talk to you later.