mattheo's jealously

Mattheo motherfucking riddle hes an asshole. He fucks girls then sends them away an hour later not 2 not 3 BUT FUCKING HOUR.
"UGH PANSY I DONT WANNA" y/n whines pouting her lips as pansy sighs " Y/n you have to its the big slytherin party for them winning the quidditch match" pansy says y/n slides down the common room couch slowly "NO" y/n snaps back "ok YOU KNOW WHAT" pansy says while grabbing y/n's hands and dragging her to the girls dorms"put on this cute green dress it will snatch your curves" pansy says

Y/ns dress

"Fine but if riddle says some shit im swinging" yn says "whatever imma get dressed" pansy says yn hums in order to respond

Pansys dress
Yn and pansy make it to the slytherin common room. They say the word and walk in right then and there the smell of ciggrettes and vodka and fire whisky hits them in the face like a train. Yn then spots riddle looking at her she gives him a disgusting look the walks to the drinks. There she met a slytherin dude named jason he pulled her to the dance floor and she followed. Swaying her hips and grinding aganist the guy. She noctices riddle getting a little mad his jaw is clenched and his fist turning white of how hard he was gripping the the glass cup. She starts grinding harder on the guy to were there about to kiss but there attention was grabbed away. Riddle had ended up gripping the cup so hard the glass shattered but he seemed not to care he stormed up to yn and the guy pulling yn to a close closet. Gripping her neck harshly applying a hard grip "yn what the HELL was that" mattheo says "was what?" Yn asked lifting her left eyebrow "grinding your prettty little ass on the guy making me jealous you think thats cute" mattheo says. Yn had now known riddle was jealous of that guy so she decides lets tease him "well if you dont like it" she pauses for a quick second " fuck. it. out. of. me." She says. She sees mattheo lift an eyebrow with that smug smirk creeping up his face " okay you want me to fuck it out of you ill do just that your FUCKING MINE im going to make you my slytherin slut" he says then he bends her over.

( author's note)
409 words jeez

Should i do part 2?

Loving this so far see ya later maybe