you flinch during an arguement

Mattheo had started yet another fight over the littlest thing again "YN YOU CANT JUST LET HIM LOOK AT YOU HE WAS BASICALLY EYE FUCKING YOU " Mattheo says you can feel the angry radiating off him. "Mattheo i cant help how a guy looks at me it just happens" you say He can hear with softness in your voice "YOU KNOW DAMN WELL YOU WANTED HIM AND YOU LIKED IT I HEARD YOU AND HIM GIGGLING TOGETHER" Mattheo says getting angrier and clenching his fist as he stares at yn and she avoids eye contact. "Mattheo please stop yelling your scaring me its not my fault he stared at me ass" yn says you can very well  hear the sadiness in her voice " DONT FUCKING TELL ME TO STOP YELLING YOU SLUT I FUCKING HATE YOU" mattheo raises his hand to sctrach the back of his neck. Yn then flinches mattheos eyes soften as he realizes what he just said and did to make you flinch " oh no my love you know i would never hurt you please look up at me" mattheo says in a soft voice like if he spoke to loud you would shatter to pieces. He trys to bring your chin up to look at him by gently gripping it but then yn pushes him away and says" WELL IF YOU HATE ME SO FUCKING MUCH THE DONT DATE ME" yn says screaming in pain tears flowing down her cheeks she turns and runs out his dorm him chasing behind her screaming her name"Y/N PLEASE WAIT".

(Authors note)

246 words less then last time

Please check this book out and follow it would mean so much

Also should i make part 2? If so there will be smut odv😌