Basketball

Y/n pov

It's been awhile since I've seen somewhere that's not HQ. I'm not used to being out in the field like this. But I know that Miguel needs someone to watch over the anomaly that won't get close to him. Despite Peter's efforts to try to get me close to the team and others, it's not going to happen. I look back at the portal that I just entered into from headquarters to the anomaly's universe. Very much debating why I'm doing this to myself. As I walk away it closes slowly. I find my self in an alleyway. The sound of traffic quickly floods my ears as I near the sidewalk. I look on my watch to find where I will find Miles. I was already given his schools uniform by Gwen Stacy. The others have told me a lot about her time with Miles since she doesn't talk about it. I see that he's currently in his old neighborhood I need to find some clothes and make my way there.

Miles POV
I lace up my Jordan's and look up just in time to see a stray ball coming my way. I catch it before it can hit my head.

"Sorry brother, you good?" Dj asks me as I stand up and give it to him

"Yeah man. Ready to play?" I reply

"For sure." Dj says

We play intensely, being neck-in-neck with points the entire time. As I make my way to the hoop I jump and make the shot. And just like that, the game is over.

"Good game man. If we would've gotten that ball in the last 10 we would've kicked y'all's ass." Dj exclaims

"Whatever I had you crossed up and you know it. Alright man. see you later."

"See you Miles. You keep them grades up at that fancy school 'ight?" Dj says

"Bye Miles!" A few others yell out as I open the basketball court gates.

As I'm leaving I meet eyes with a gorgeous girl. Even when though she's only wearing a red hoodie and some black cargos. She's definitely beautiful. We are even wearing matching red Jordan's. I gotta talk to this girl.

"Nice shoes." I say walking up to her. She looks down at my shoes

"Yours aren't to bad either." She says with a smile. I chuckle and lean on the gate next to us

"You play well, Miles." She says nodding towards the court. How does she know my name?

"Oh, thank you. But how do you know my name?" I ask leaning off of the gate

"Bye Miles." She repeats pointing to the others still talking on the court

"Oh, right." I say scratching the back of my head.
"Duh dipshit." I think to myself

She quickly looks at her watch

"Well Miles it was nice meeting you but I have to go." She says in a hurry. She starts backing up to walk away

"Wait!" I say "What's your name?"

"Y/n, Y/n Y/L/n." She responds

"See you around Y/n." She nods, turns, and walks away. I exhale harshly, leaning back into the gate. I pull out my phone to see a text for Mom

"You better get you butt in your dorm, to have school in the morning."

"Okay mom." I text back and start walking back to the dorms

Writer:
I'm not sure how long this will go on but I'll see. Hope you enjoyed! Definitely leave suggestions!