Chapter 7

Previously on the son of Indra

Sakra summoned a link to his father.

"Sakra, why have you summoned me""? Indra asked until he saw the mess the girls where cleaning up. "Sakra what happened here"? His father asked worried but it was not until he looked at his son's eyes and he pulled his head back with a look of shock and worry. "Vali, Ingvild, What happened"? Sakras father asked and the girls spoke up as his father watched his son who has not moved.

"Me and Vali where ambushed by a group of devils under the command of a devil named Riser Phoenix, they sealed are power and where gonna take us but Sakra killed them all". Ingvild explained to the god.

"Sakra, I know that look in your eyes. They are dead you have done your part protecting them you are seeing red and that not a time to act". Sakra said nothing but turned around and started to walk to the balcony.

"No, But I am about to be". Sakra said as he cut the link to his father and he vanished in a roar of thunder.

"SAKRA". Both girls yelled out but he was already gone, unknow to them the underworld was about to get a nasty reality check.

"We have to go after him". Ingvild told Vali who nodded her head as the 2 where gonna vanish but in a roar of thunder Indra appeared in his battle armor.

"Lord Indra". The 2 bowed respectfully to the god.

"At ease, come on we can still get to Sakra before he gets to the devil clan". Indra said as he teleported them all to the underworld.

With Sakra

Sakra appeared in the sky of the underworld, he quickly scanned the entire kingdom to find where the phoenix clan is and soon locked onto it with the same cold expression on his face.

"It's time I teach you disgraceful creatures what happens when you piss of a god". Sakra was struck by a thunderbolt as his battle armor coated his body as he quickly flew to the Phoenix clan.

Phoenix clan

"My goodness, this weather if awful, such strong winder and a brutal thunderstorm it's almost unnatural". A beautiful woman with blond hair and blue eyes in a red dress said to a man in a golden suit.

"Yes it dose appear to be quite nasty outside". The man told the woman as the door to the room opened up and a handsome young man in his 20's with blond hair and blue eyes walked in.

"Hello, mother father. Damn what is with this brutal weather is was calm not to long ago"? The young man asked the adults.

"We are not sure Riser, but it's most likely some weird weather imbalance, nothing to worry about". Lord phoenix told his son who nodded his head.
The lights started to flick on and off.

"What the hell"? Riser went to look at the lights and saw it was fine.

"Something wrong"? Lady phoenix called to her son.

"No it's all g-ahhh". Crashhhhh A hand broke threw the wall and grabbed Riser and ripped him into the brutal thunderstorm.

"Riser". His parents yelled as Riser groans as he slammed onto the ground.

"Riser Phoenix". Riser looked up and saw a teenage boy with dark blue hair glowing blue eyes in a coat of dark armor with a lighting aura to him.

"W-who the hell are you"? Riser yelled to the teen who held his dark glare.

"RISER". His parents ran outside with his peerage as they saw the teenage boy. "Who are you and what do you want with my son". Riser father yelled and Sakra ignored him.