𝙺𝚊𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚒 𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚐𝚘𝚞 (𝙰𝚛𝚐𝚞𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚜)

C͜͡o͜͡n͜͡t͜͡e͜͡x͜͡t͜͡~͜͡   If Bakugou and you had an argument
───────ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ───────

When Bakugou and you have an argument, it's usually about something stupid like you were hanging out with Kirishima and Katsuki thinks you're cheating.

➼ It's mostly him yelling as you calmly try to talk it out, explaining that he misunderstood but it doesn't work-

➼ If the argument gets to where you begin to cry, then Bakugou’s stomach drops as guilt overwhelms him and he has a hard time thinking of what to say.

➼ Bakugou then just walks away because he doesn't know what to do, also because he needs to blow off some steam. Some of it due to the argument and the rest due to his anger towards himself.

➼ By the next day when he sees you, Bakugou walks to you and asks if you guys can talk in private, After you guys get to the secluded area then he begins to speak.

➼ “Look, Y/n, I'm sorry for making you cry yesterday..You were right I misunderstood the situation. I just got so jealous seeing you with Shitty hair so..I resulted in screaming at you and I hate myself for it. I can't promise I won't do it again, but I'll at least try to be more calm about the situation.”

➼ You then would walk up to him and slap him. “You deserve that.” You would say as Bakugou only chuckled before hugging you.

➼ “I love you, Teddy Bear.”

➼ “I love you too, Katsuki.”
───────ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ───────

𝖠𝖸𝖮 𝖶𝖧𝖤𝖱𝖤 𝖬𝖸 𝖸𝖠𝖦𝖠𝖬𝖨 𝖸𝖠𝖳𝖮 𝖥𝖠𝖭𝖲 𝖠𝖳?

𝖡𝗎𝗍, 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗁, 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌 𝖾𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋. 𝖭𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝗎𝗉..𝖮𝗎𝗋 𝖿𝖺𝗏𝗈𝗋𝗂𝗍𝖾 𝖨𝖼𝗒 𝖧𝗈𝗍 𝗆𝖺𝗇 😎

𝖡𝗍𝗐 𝗂𝖿 𝗒'𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝖨 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖼𝖺𝗇𝗈𝗇𝗌, 𝖨 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗌𝗉𝗂𝗇 𝖺 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝖾𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖽𝗂𝖿𝖿𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖼𝖺𝗇𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖨 𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋.