past of vortex x Monica

7Me : hello guys how are you doing the voting will end when I have the idea were James meets them but what do you think of that?
Mr suitcase: Oh my sir sorry but I better be going now!
Me: aw hell no you are not leaving me alone with this story you are my first guest
Mr briefcase: Sorry (he kicks me in the balls) but I better run for my job
Me: you son of a bitch come here RIGHT NOW!
Anyway before I turn his ass to grass I want to thank you guys for support and now on with the story come here now
(End of segment also i think of using more of kurt cobain music in the story)

Well, he's never liked any of the girls or guys you tried to set him up with, and I doubt he'd be up for another relationship right now anyway. So yeah, a pet. One of those...what do you call them...?"

The red-eyed demon snapped his fingers, trying to jog his memory.

"Emotional support pets!" He finally exclaimed.

"I just told you how I feel about therapy Ale!" The imp snapped.

The shark shook his head. "No no no, it's not therapy boss, it's what people do these days instead of therapy. Just slap an orange vest on some random little hellbeast, and boom. Instant cure-all."

(No shit Sherlock yeah it's that easy to do dumbass)

The crime boss pondered this option. He liked the idea of not being the one to have to deal with his son's emotions, and Mox, being the bleeding-heart wuss he is, would probably love some dumb little animal he could smother with affection. Still, one issue kept him from jumping on the idea...

"I don't really want some untrained animal in here. Pissing on my floor, scratching up my furniture, chewing on my trophies. I've sunk enough cash into this trainwreck already."

Alessio thought for a moment before he remembered something important about a friend of his from Griftville.

"How about a hellhound? No training required, and I have a friend from GV with access to lots of them. Runs a hellhound fighting ring, has plenty of mutts he's willing to let go of cheap."

"A hellhound, huh?" Crimson scratched his chin. He didn't particularly care for hellhounds. Sharks, with their superior sense of smell, intimidating features and hard-to-break cartilage skeletons, were far better as grunt workers.

"Attention everyone! I'd like to make a toast to my amazing son! It took him a while but he's finally come around to the family business and started pulling his own weight around here!" Crimson exclaimed, raising a glass of red wine.

A few days had passed relatively incident free since Chaz's visit. The Don had thrown together a last-minute party, inviting all his crews, from the inner circle members to the lowest associate. Moxxie had no idea what the urgency was, until he heard his father's somewhat back-handed toast.

"Now, as you all know, our old friends from the Dontworryboutit family have graciously... gifted us some prime territory in Mint City" the crime boss continued.

"And because he's been doing such good work lately, I'm giving Moxxie jurisdiction over our newest turf!" Crimson proclaimed, slinging an arm around his son's shoulder, much to the freckled imp's surprise.

"Wait, really?"

Crimson beamed. "Don't be so modest, slugger! With the way you've turned things around, you deserve this! You'll be moving into a gorgeous townhouse, getting your own set of wheels, and picking out your own crew!"

This announcement had a certain gangly shark practically doing a spit take on the other side of the room.

Holy shit, Moxxie was making it big! His own place, a new car, a crew...one he'd get to pick out himself. Chaz smiled. This was fucking perfect.