𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑

➳❥   /   𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑
𝘌𝘝𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘌𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘈 𝘉𝘌𝘓𝘓𝘌 𝘘𝘜𝘌𝘌𝘕 !

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑 𝘌𝘝𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘌𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘈 𝘉𝘌𝘓𝘓𝘌 𝘘𝘜𝘌𝘌𝘕 !

❪ and she smiled, my heart dropped ❫

𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐁𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐔𝐄𝐒, a destructive inevitable force that barbarically alters the reality of those she cruelfully chooses. evangelina queen like to think she and the cutthroat Lady (un)Luck were one in the same. Merciless. Wicked. Cunning. The cruelest of the cruel.

Oh and how evangelina loved it.

     She was a sadistic madman in thirst of the type of power that made the innocent weep and the atrocious bleed with envy. the isle taught her that, it taught her every little callous inhumanity known to man. oh, but how she was perfect in their eyes. her cold wide eyes that hauntingly grew sharper by the second, her alluring tempting lips that caught the naive into her heinous trap. the perfect little creation in the making.

     He liked that.

Harry Hook found every psychotic aspect of her rotten heart beautiful. he wished to slowly suffocate in the drowning ocean of her inevitable coldness. maybe he was the true madman. mad for her, her ineluctable wit of relentlessness, her cleverly sly tongue. Addicted was he, who urged for the villainous girl.

"One more step and I'll slit your throat, Hook." How could he not be hooked? he almost groaned at the sly threat. she was perfect. "Do whatever you want with me, queen." he was desperate for her.

     She liked that.

     In an twisted, deep way they understand each others madness, their darkness intertwined like half of a coin. soothing and gentle was anything but their love— no, inflamed, perhaps even savory was the words most preferable. fate was again cruel in her matter for they could never belong. whether it was their family, rivalries, pride. even an acceptation to ❝𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐏 - 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒𝐍𝐓 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 ❞.