What if Smg3 was turning into a catboy and 4 saw it?

⚠️ SMUT ⚠️ (Edit: THIS IS CRINGE)

So leave if you don't like this and if ya don't and read this... bring ya, Bleach! (Or popcorn)
_______________________________

Smg4's POV:

I'm still working on my work doing nothing... and nothing... ugh, why is it so hard to come up with ideas?

I'll just text 3.

(I SWEAR THE IMAGE KEEPS DISSAPPEARING)

Smg4: Ello, r u alive? I'm hella bored rn.."

Smg3: "Ye? Anyways i need help...

Smg4: "Wut"

Smg3: "Just come to my place, and you'll see and reminder, MARIO MADE ME DO THUS NOT ME!!"

Smg4: "Typo."

Smg3: "Shut up."

Smg4: "R u still there?"

Smg4: "Helloooo?"

What? This probably is urgent if something happened. I gotta hurry.

I make the portal there, bringing my phone.

I close my eyes, not seeing the group looking at 3, and I open my eyes. Smg3 was wearing cat ears and a cat tail, which for some reason actually moved? With an oversized shirt covering him and had shorts on... HES A FURRY!!!!!!!

Smg4: "What. The. Hell."

Smg3 tries to denie it, but it's right in front of him: "T- this is not what it looks like!"

Meggy: "Sure damn looks like it right 4?"

Smg4: "You needed help, right?"

Smg3: "Y- yes, please..."

I hold my hand out to him and wall him to his bedroom, which, thank goodness I guessed where it was. He looked so cute, though.

His bed was a king bed with a computer setup on the other side of the room, with wardrobes next to each other and a built-in closet with a mirror on it.

Smg4: "You look so cuteeeeee!!"

Smg3: "P- please don't pat me hea-"

I proceed to pat his head anyways, and he makes purring noises.

Smg4: "So what happened?"

Smg3: "U-" uhm... Mario gave me this potion thing when I told him I needed him to help me on something, and he splashed it on me, and now I'm like this..."

Smg4: "Well... how do you get rid of it?"

Smg3: "I- idk... the fact that its heat season is kinda weird since idk what it means..."

Smg4: "Want me to show you what it is?"

._____________________________.

Smg3's POV:

He pushed me onto my bed... and he starts to climb over me? He pins me, leaving me with nowhere to leave. But that was the last thing I wanted to do at that moment.