The spot x male new co worker reader

Johnathan's pov ( the spot before collider)

I was hunched over my desk looking at my computer and finalizing some details in the plan. All of a sudden I heard my other co workers talking about a new guy. they were both saying how he was so good looking and smart. I wasn't aware that their was a new worker in the Alchemax building that was starting today, but I was kind of excited to see him. though they say that about every employee then I heard that they were putting him in the office that connects to mine. he would be in the office that's been left out for years but since I'm a  high up scientist that most mean he's pretty smart if he's moving here on his first day. anyways, I plugged my head phones in and started to get back to work. all of a sudden I heard all the talking come back. I took my headphones out and saw to girls flirting with the new guy. He was clearly weirded out and said that he had to get to work. He then caught my gaze. " hey I'm y/n l/n! I'm the new guy who will be your new office partner. " I had barely made out what he said cause I was to busy staring into his eyes. god damn. he was perfect. " I uh nice to meet you im uh Johnathan, Johnathan ohnn." I said awkwardly shaking his hand. His hands were nice. " its nice to meet you Johnathan. " oh my I loved how my name rolled of his tongue. we pulled our hands away. and he went to start unpacking his belongings. " do you need any help?" I asked him hoping for a yes.  " uh yeah if you don't mind." y/n said. we started to talk about life and whatever and we grew closer. before we knew it it was the end of the day. " huh I guess we should get going. thank you for the help Johnathan I appreciate it, you're a good guy." my heart fluttered as he walked out the door of the building i watched with a smiler. I think im gonna like this new guy.

kinda short but whatevers first oneshot out!!!