|𝟭𝟳|~ 𝗔 𝗪𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗠𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗱 ∙

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Olaf and Anna continue to move around the maze of tunnels, all the while the princess bit her lip and looked around with uneasy eyes, Olaf..was unbothered.

He hums in thought. "Which lucky tunnel do we choose?" His questions remains unanswered as a light shines brightly from the left tunnel.

Both Anna and Olaf gasp and cover their eyes while the light quickly passes by them in a flurry. "You see, the dam will weaken their lands, so they will have to turn to me." A voice calls out, causing them watch with wide eyes as a statue forms.

"King Runeard, the dam, it's hurting the forest." In a puff of white, the statue finishes forming, and Anna watches with wide eyes as the late king, her grandfather, brought his sword up against an unsuspecting Northuldra Chief.

Anna brings the torch she held closer to the statue, and stares at it with sad eyes. "They've found it.."

"What is it?" Olaf whispers, a little unhinged at the statue. "The truth about the past.." Anna rasps out, and looks closer at the figures. "That's my grandfather, attacking the Northuldra leader..who, wields no weapon."

The princess sighs before shaking her head. "The dam wasnet a gift of peace. It was a trick."

Olaf frowns. "But that goes against everything Arendelle stands for.." Anna looks down at the snowman, before sinking down onto a nearby ledge. "It does..dosent it."

She looks up, and stares at the Northuldra Chief. "I know how to free the forest, I know what we have to do to set things right."

"Why do you say that so sadly?" Olaf questions with wide eyes and a frown, and Anna's voice catches in her throat. "We have to break the dam."

Olaf gasps. "But Arendelle would be flooded!"

The princess takes a moment, before looking down. "That's why everyone was forced out. To protect them, from what has to be done."

Olaf looks down, and nods before walking and setting his head gently in his friends lap. Anna feels her lips wobble as she lets her head atop his. "Are you okay?" He asks.

"I could really use a bright side, Olaf.."

The snowman panics a little as he thinks. "Bright side..um..turtles can breath through their butts?" Anna only frowns more. She hums in question, but stops as Olaf smiles and points.