彡﹒𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐁 𝐎𝐅 𝐆𝐔𝐈𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒﹒🥀﹒★

Welcome to the Enchanted Tomb of Guiding Stars!

✦ㆍ꒰ ୨୧ ꒱ ───── Within these mystical pages, the sacred laws that guide your passage and the tributes to sustain this magical narrative shall be unveiled.

Heed the whispers of the rules inscribed below, for clarity shall shield you from the shadows of bewilderment ───── ꒰ ୨୧ ꒱ㆍ✦

•───── ꒰ ୨୧ ꒱ ⸝⸝ . ──────────────

⇆ A person can apply with maximum positions for 3 role(s).

⇆ Do have discord (Must) as we are discord-wattpad based community.

⇆ As per Wattpad and Discord guidelines, you must be above 13 years of your respective age.

⇆ All the discussed topics should remain within the walls of the Community.

Don't spread unnecessary things in this book / in community page. If found any, the respective comment will be removed immediately. Repeating the same for multiple times, you will be reported.

⇆ Be polite while commenting or asking any doubts/raising queries.

⇆ Avoid harsh or disturbing languages ​​​​​​while commenting / filling the form. Usage of foul words or commenting with abusing tones in this forum will result in severe actions.

⇆ Any kinds of plagiarism is not encouraged here.

Racisms, discriminations or any kind of violation against the member of this community is not tolerable.

⇆ Once you join our Discord server, we ask you to maintain good hospitality. Your hospitality towards this community is very much encouraged.

Do not Ghost us after joining the server.

────────────── . ⸝⸝ ꒰ ୨୧ ꒱ ─────•

 ⸝⸝ ꒰ ୨୧ ꒱ ─────•