Chapter 8

It's Monday morning and Harry was getting ready for School..

"Ugh, mum I dont wanna go" Harry said sadly

"Darlin, you can't waste your precious life on a piece of crap" Anne replied and then she hugged him and Harry left for his School

//

Harry was sitting in the cafeteria, Louis was sitting on the front table and his back was facing Harry. Then a pretty hot guy with nice ripped muscles and charming face named Sam walked past Louis and sat beside Harry

Sam: Hey, pretty baby boy

Apperantly Niall and Harry paid Sam to be Harry's Boyfriend till prom to get revenge on Louis

Harry stood up from his chair and hugged Sam ''hey, babe'' Harry replied

Louis turrned back and glared at them and then Sam was slowly getting closer to Harry, They were about to kiss when Louis punched Sam on the face and Sam fell on the ground.

''Touch him again and I'll make sure I send you above heavens'' Louis said angrily

Sam was about to punch him back when Harry grabbed Louis from his arm and slapped him across the face ''what do you think you're doing, Tomlinson? You fucking can't win me by doing these shitty actions and no one gave you the right to touch my Boyfriend'' Harry yelled at Louis and his voice can be heard by every single peerson in the cafeteria.

He then began to walk away with Sam when Louis said ''You fucking didn't let me explain myself'' Harry turned back to look at Louis''You fucking assumed everything, you've zero idea how fucking much I love you, how fucking much I care for you'' Louis said with a loud but broken voice and teary eyes then he stepped closer to Harry and attached his thin pinkish lips with Harry's full reddish lips. He lightly kissed him and left the cafeteria.

//

''Did you see Louis somewhere?'' Harry was asking every single person the same question, it's just Harry's luck that nobody saw Louis anywhere then he knew where he could found his Lou

Harry went to the bleachers outisde his school and Louis was sitting there crying his heart out. Harry lightly tap on his shoulder and Louis turned back and hugged him tightly (Déjà vu, right?)

''Sorry Hazza, I know I'm a fucking prevert but istg I fell for you when I took you to the cafe with me. I was just ensure what about my feelings. I literally got into a fight with the person who placed the bet but then you heard me talking with my friends. And assumed that I was using you, I didn't mean to hurt you Harry, Please forgive me.'' Louis was explaining everything to him and he didn't want to let go of Harry.

Harry hugged him back and said ''Its alright, Lou, I forgave you'' He then kissed Louis on the top of his head and took a step backward, He grabbed Louis' hand and kissed his knuckles and said ''I promise, I'll never misunderstood you again''