Author's Note

You Want More Zombies? 

If you want more Zombie stuff, I've written another story called WalkerZ, which is available on my profile. There are even a few little easter eggs in there from this series of shorter stories. Hope you enjoy it. And thanks again for reading World War Zed. 

Cheers, Gavin

Author's Note

As I mentioned way back at the start of this thing, this story is written in a similar style to Max Brooks' superb work, World War Z. His book is a glorious, world-encompassing, horrific delight of a book that gave me odd dreams for weeks after finishing it. I would recommend it to anyone who likes a good Zombie.

This work (including the cover); all the chapters, characters, and scenarios that follow are original, and my own work. There are of course veiled references to the original story, and a few similarities in the way the story starts and finishes, although I've perhaps tweaked a few things here and there to suit my own style of writing. Max Brooks' narrator for example has much more involvement in the interview, being able to ask questions and describe the character's reactions. I'd forgotten that when I started this, but this style of almost monologue seemed to suit me, so I carried it on.

I really loved all the comments and support I've had while writing this, it's been a blast, and being my first work that is over about five or six pages, it really was a departure from the norm for me. So, thanks to everyone who has read this moaning pile of horror. I'm not going to name names, as I'm bound to miss someone out but the chapter dedications probably say a lot.

Thanks to you all for your support, little comments, finding of little errors, suggestions, and above all for reading.

Cheers, Gav