This isn't what i remembered... [CAVIC Lore]

Trigger warning: implied/hinted childhood trauma,gulit tripping

"These feelings...It feels weird,why does it feel like someone is controlling my actions?..." CAVIC thought to himself,before realizing his surroundings changing from a white void with a spotlight pointing directly at him to a house...

A house that seems familiar...

He'd look around his surroundings,before noticing a certain blurry picture...A blurry picture that showed a family,he couldn't properly see the people in the picture,however he knew that this wasn't an unhealthy family,with one of the children in the picture crying as their mother tried shushing them by scolding them...He then looked closer as he started realizing something...why are the faces the only place not blurred?Why only the faces?

The picture started to get clearer as time passes by,too clear to the fact that CAVIC recognizes the people,he stood there in shock as he realized that the picture is his family.

He wanted to forget them,why is this picture here,he wanted to never remember them,why does it have to be them,why is the picture here when he remembered that he burned every picture that includes his family.

He tried figuring out the fuck was happening,why did his surroundings change,why is he in his house,more importantly,why is the picture still here?

...

...

"Oh honey,you're finally visiting us!"

He heard a familiar voice behind him as he felt a sudden tap on his back,he stood there,deep in thought,trying to understand what the fuck is going on,he thought he was away for good...

"And here i thought you would never come back!" The familiar chuckled after they said that,CAVIC turned slightly around and sure enough,he knew who the person was,before anything,he felt the person hug him. "Oh darling!Don't you miss me?You know its not nice to not respond to someone,I've taught you that!" Her voice sounded sweet but deep down,she knew who she was.  "Yeah snowcone...I know,please uhm...don't touch me." He said in an awkward tone,clearly feeling uncomfortable with a slight hint of fear...fear of history repeating itself again,fear of reliving his childhood once more,fear of his world collapsing behind him,fear of going through the same thing that happened when he was younger...because of her,he then felt the hug loosen and slowly disappear. "Oh baby,I thought I told you to not call me that,do you know how hurt I am?Do you know that you hurt my feelings,I thought you'll change,I guess you're the same as you were younger,as pointless as always,you should apologize,if you don't then I'd be very upset!" She said in a slight amused and soothing tone,with a hint of anger in her voice,as soon as he heard that,he panicked,he imagined the things she'd do to him as he immediately said the first thing that came up in his mind.

"Apologies mother!I'd be better next time,I would never say such things like that ever again!" He'd calm down immediately after he said that,then felt the same feeling of being hugged,he jumped slightly from the sudden touch as he started to panic. "Oh my sweet child...You promise you'd never hurt my feelings again,never break my heart...never make me sad ever again?" She said in a slightly sweet tone before suddenly...

RING RING RING!!!

He immediately got up in what seems to be his bed,he could barely process anything,he sat on his bed,staring at the ground,trying to get his mindset back together,his surroundings were normal again,no more white void with a spotlight and no more home...It took a couple of minutes for him to realize that everything that happened was a dream...Just a stupid and foolish dream of his mother...

[SPECIAL NOTE:Holy shit i just fucking remembered to finish this so this might be a short and shitty fucking lore dump,anyways,see you next year when i finish the next one! /j]

(Total word count (NOT INCLUDING SPECIAL NOTE AND TW: 656)