TEN

W O O Y O U N G

"It breaks my heart honestly." Wooyoung spoke, fixing his posture as he displayed an emotion of sadness. "The days we spent together were truly amazing so I do hope San is okay." He finished off, looking at the interviewer with an regretful gaze. The only difference is that I know that Sans in my basement.

"Do you think there's hope to finding him?"

"Yes, yes I do! I've donated money, posted for my platform to see and even help out in searches when I can." He played on, acting as if he was one of the many clueless people yet he wasn't. Wooyoung was ready to wrap this interview up but didn't want to seem like an ass so he answered many more questions.

"Wooyoung, you're due back in two hours. Don't be late or i'll have to come find you." His manager warned with a soft laugh that Wooyoung copied. "Don't worry, manager! I'll be here." He shouted softly before making his way to his car and towards the store to pick up some much needed groceries.

Wooyoung hasn't let San up from the basement nor have he given him much interaction. He tried to leave, he didn't love Wooyoung so why would Wooyoung show his love for him? I'll make him love me, it's only in a matter of time before he's fully mine.

Tossing the last bag into the trunk, Wooyoung hummed to himself, thinking of a way to apologize to the older for such negligence. He couldn't stay mad at San for long— hell, he was longing to have the latter in his arms. "It's time to stop being so stubborn Woo!" He chanted to himself as he checked the time. He still had an hour and 30 minutes left.

He'll go home, cook, have dinner with San and go to his performance; a simple layout of what he planned to do. He'll allow San to watch it through the tv and then come home to cuddle with his love, the perfect plan in his opinion.

————

"Huh.." Wooyoung mumbled as he seen a familiar car parked outside his house when he pulled up. Who would be here and why? Turning off his car quickly, Wooyoung got out his car as quietly as he could and made his way into the house, hoping he'd see whoever decided to drop by in his living room.

He stepped in almost silently as he held his breath in. Was he going to be caught? Was this it for him?

"Holy fuck! You're that missing guy on the news!"

Heart quickly dropping, Wooyoung resulted into his next best plan. Grabbing ahold of an old ax he had in his storage closet, he slowly crept towards the basement where the door was wide open and Wooyoung could see the backside of whoever was disturbing them. Disturbing his home with San.

"I'm going to get you out of those chains, first let me call the cops."

"Hey, look out!"

Thwop!

"Wooyoung!" Though Wooyoung wasn't paying any attention to the screaming San was doing. Rather the males mind went blank with rage, fury, and anger. How could he just come in like he owned the place? He wasn't thinking logically anymore, he didn't care. He couldn't stand someone trying to take away the one thing he loved, the one thing he desired, the one thing that got him obsessed.

Wooyoung watched as the now lifeless body spilled blood everywhere, the head rolling over towards San who was now screaming like there was no tomorrow. "San, shut up." Wooyoung said calmly, his eyes looking up at the male with nothing in them. The look alone scared San, he showed nothing. His face was blank, his eyes was blank and his mind— blank.

Lifting the ax up once again, Wooyoung began to slashed it down towards the body. The moment replaying in his mind again, and again, and again. He couldn't hear anything else, he couldn't think of anything else. He didn't want to, who was he to come into his home and try to take away his lover? Who the hell did he think he was?

"Wooyoung.. calm down. Look, i'm here. I'm here, come here." San spoke, standing up from his spot as his arms reached out for Wooyoung. He couldn't tell if the older really meant the actions he was doing yet nonetheless he dropped the ax and went straight into his arms. "He.. he tried to take you." Wooyoung finally let out.

His arms around around the male as his face buried deep into his neck. The blood that was on Wooyoung now engulfed itself onto San but neither of them cared. He felt himself tearing up— he couldn't lose San, he didn't want to. "There, there. I'm here, yeah? No need to be afraid. I'm here."

. . . . end of chap 10

a/n : i feel like this chap is sloppy ..