Heat waves!!

Happy LRL anniversary everyone!!

"Wow...some one is looking dapper!!"

some one is looking dapper!!"

"Always....", he replied with a wink.

"I cannot believe this Yar....kya ho gya hai tujhe...pahle kitna sharmila aur cute sa hua karta tha", Nandini said throwing her hands in the air.

pahle kitna sharmila aur cute sa hua karta tha", Nandini said throwing her hands in the air

"Sab tera kamal hai janeman", he said twirling her around.

"Shutup....stop flirting with me. I am booked for eternity", Nandini said patting his cheeks.

"Are goal marne ka maza hi tab ata hai jab koi goal keeper khada ho...yun hi jeeti hui baazi ka maza hi kya hai yar", he said with a wink.

"Nautanki....chal tu ab", she said taking his hand and pulling him along with her.

They are in Dehradoon Army Cantonment.

Newly posted together. Nandini is an old friend. Though they dated briefly and parted ways amicably their friendship was always intact.

After everything in past, Rajveer found a comfortable place with her as they are posted together working together in a long term assignment.

If you all are wondering then let me tell you what all happened after pt. 1857, then let's take a look at the memory lane 😉

(Yes I am changing the lanes from pt. 1857)

Rajveer was helped by Lalaji to find the real culprits of Naveen(yes, you read it right. Lalaji was not a culprit and yes, Col. Chandra is alive. As of Naveen's real culprit...who cares until unless they are punished right 😉)

Naina's soft feelings continued for Rajveer and they developed a delicate relationship which is more than a student teacher relationship but never crossed any lines either.

Rajveer is much too a gentleman to ever give a clear giveaway to Naina. It's another thing that almost everyone knows she is more to him.

As Naveen is declared a martyr, Naina's life's greatest purpose is fulfilled. From that day, she decided to live for herself. But unknown to her someone else decided the same as well. He decided that she should be set free to live her life the way she wants.