Why are you crying?

Iida's POV:

It was a dark friday, I was walking outside to see if anyone was out here, because it was going to rain.

 I see a person sitting against a cherry blossom tree. Before I could say something, they made a noise. It took me a minute before I realized that they were, crying?

"Are you ok?" I asked softly. The figure turned to look up at me. I was shocked to see that the person, was Monoma. 

Monoma's POV:

"Are you ok?" A familiar voice asked.

IT WAS IIDA!

I immediately covered my tear stained face, Mumbling "yes, please leave me alone."

"No" is all he replies before he sits down against the tree beside me.

"Why are you crying? " he asks, speaking in a soft tone.

I don't know why I did it but, I told him everything. All about dating kendo, telling her about my depression, her acting weird, and me seeing her kissing tetsutetsu behind the dorm building, all of it.

IIDA POV: 

"..." I stayed silent because I was stunned. Tetsutetsu and kendo always seemed so sweet and kind, I can't believe that they would do this. Monoma had continued crying but was trying to make sure I couldn't see. So much that did. 

I pulled him close to me and hugged him.

Writers block sorry