Chapter 4

"Do you want a deer" Conrad asked Annabel 

As soon as they got out of the car Steven ditched them for a girl and Jeremiah was with a big group of friends. 

"No thank you" Annabel said. Conrad gabbed a beer for himself and got Annabel a sprite. They both found a place to sit down in the sand near the fire. 

"So any new girls in your life" Annabel said nudging Conrad. 

"Nope, sadly all i got is you and my mom" Conrad laughed. 

"Hey what about bel-" as soon as the words were leaving Annabel's mouth both her and Conrad heard some commotion and a thump on the ground next to them.    

-

As soon as belly got to the beach she was desperately searching to find anyone she knew. All she knew was that she was very overdressed. 

"Yo, gas station girl" belly heard a voice yell

"um hey" belly waved awkwardly waved

"where are you coming from?" the gas station guy said looking her up and down

"um, a-another party" she lied 

"nice" he said before moving closer to belly, "how about you take my beer"

"No, no thanks I'm ok" belly said shaking her head and stepping away from the man.

"so, you got a boyfriend" the man said

"um" she trailed off looking for anyone she knew to get her away from him. she sighed in relief as she saw her brother walking no far away from her. "Steven!"

"What are you doing here" Steven said angrily, "and what in the world are you wearing"

"i invited her" the gas station guy said, "who the fuck are you"

"i'm her brother you pedo, she's fifteen" Steven yelled at the guy

"i-im almost sixteen"" belly muttered trying to not look at all the people staring. 

"woah, my bad" the dude said throwing his hands up and walking away. 

"Jesus belly" Steven said shaking his head ''come on"

"what are you doing?" belly shouted trying to pry his hands off her arm, "will you just let me go, please" 

"no.. belly your embarrassing me," Steven yelled back to her and still pulling her

"I'm embarrassing!" the girl scoffed. "Your embarrassing" 

"Quit embarrassing yourself" Steven said annoyed while letting out a laugh. 

"Are you kidding me?" Belly scoffed "Stop it" 

Steven finally let go of belly's arm causing her to fall down onto the ground. 

"God, belly are you okay" the worst thing that could happen right how is for her to be hurt. 

As belly slowly looks up from the ground she see Conrad and Annabel joking around and laughing. Conrad's hand was on Annabel's arm as there were laughing. Belly was angry, it should have been her. 

"Belly, are you okay" Annabel said the the girl

"I thought you hated the Red Sox" belly said pointed at the girls jacket. 

"he does" Annabel said and the same time Conrad said "i do"

"It was my grandpas" Annabel said beaming at belly. 

"What about when you said all the girls at your school are annoying and are whores" belly said while shooting daggers at Conrad. 

"What" Annabel said looking at her bestfriend sadly while scooting farther away from him.