38.

From Shen Qingze, at a price lower than the market price, and two boats of worthless food, Tia bought a batch of high-quality weapons to arm her guards, not to mention solving the hidden dangers of her body.

    He felt that he had made a profit, and even took advantage of Shen Qingze.

    Shen Qingze started with less than 200 gold coins, relying on the first batch of "free" ore raw materials allocated to him by Yan Zui, the empty-handed white wolf, earned back 100 times the gold coins, used for primitive accumulation, and enough for the entire Abyss City food for the poor in the winter.

    In addition, the goblin orc craftsmen, the substitute alchemist Mavsera, and the two ships that were obtained in vain were really valuable.

    With money, food, and people, after returning home, the various ideas and projects he wrote in the plan can be launched one after another.

    According to the main city system, this foreign trade representing Yuanliu City, Shen Qingze can get a certain percentage of extra currency from each subsequent order, and deposit it in his system backpack, just like interest.

    Over the years, sooner or later, he will become richer than a country.

    Thinking about so many treasures in the system store, Shen Qingze felt that he had made a lot of money!

    Looking at the construction system of the main city, those infrastructure upgrades costing tens of thousands at every turn, he finally straightened his back and had the courage to look straight.

    "Then, I won't see you off." Hei Ying stood upright on the steps, not intending to move any further.

    Shen Qingze took a roll of parchment from Jin Da's hands, on it was a brief map of the inner city of Mingzhu City, and the side of the main road, Mingzhu Avenue, was circled with a pen, which was one of the most prosperous commercial areas of Mingzhu City.

    He handed over the parchment: "I bought a new two-story shop here, and I will send people to stay there in the future. If you have other needs, Your Excellency Tia, you can send someone to look for it. Our shop, what? sell them all."

    Hei Ying motioned for the servant to take it, and nodded slightly, but he didn't think so in his heart—a mere arms dealer in a small country town dared to say that he sold everything, and he was not ashamed.

    "What's the name of your shop? After the food and gold coins are ready, I will send someone to deliver them to you."     Shen Qingze said     without

    thinking, "Yuanliu Ginza." Without blinking, he bought a shop located in the center of Mingzhu Avenue.     Teng Er moved here from the cramped farmer's shop in the outer city, and officially became Yuanliu City's business agent in Pearl City, as well as intelligence leader.     "What does silver seat mean?" Yan Zuili looked around, "There is no silver seat?"     "It doesn't have any special meaning." Shen Qingze pursed her lips reservedly, and did not see her for a few days after taking it from Teng's second hand. duck duck.     The little yellow chicken was left out in the cold for a few days, shook its fur, turned its chubby body, pointed its butt at Shen Qingze, and refused to eat even the dried earthworms that its owner had personally fed to his mouth.     The big white dog still obediently squatted at Shen Qingze's feet, flicking its tail high and low.     "Ignore me?" Shen Qingze raised his eyebrows, then stuffed the poor duck back into Teng's second hand, squatted down to hug A Bai, and the excited big white dog threw himself into his arms and rubbed his hair all over his body.     "Chirp, chirp, chirp!!" Yaya became impatient, flapped its little wings vigorously, threw itself into the arms of its owner, and screamed aggrievedly.     Shen Qingze stretched his brows, fingered the duck's soft yellow fur, and the end of his eyes curved into a gentle arc.     Suddenly, a palm was stretched out in front of his eyes and spread out.     "Where's my little duckling?"     He raised his eyes, facing the amber pupils with a drunken face and two rows of thick eyelashes, blinking lightly like feathers.     Shen Qingze silently put the mummified duck that had been hidden for a long time in the opponent's palm, and specially made the duck's head in a bow tie face him.