Nerdy Love

Sunwoo

---

Y/n was walking going to her classroom she wore a big smile as usual she sat down on her desk as she sighed and unpacked some things from her bag "Goodmorning y/nie~" Hyejin smiled at her as she sat in front of Y/n "I heard there is a new student" Hyejin talks about the new student to her.

Y/n's ears perks up "is he handsome..?" Hyejin laughs at Y/n's reply "We don't know yet but I heard he top on his previous school" Y/n nods quietly at her. The teacher got in "Students go back to your seat" The teacher was slapping the stick on her stand as the teacher put her attendance book on the stand as she looks at them.

"Alright! We have a new student you should welcome him and make him feel that this class is his own home do you all understand?" The teacher explained sternly "Yes teacher~" some of the students starts to gossip about the new student "who might be the new student?" a girl whispered and one shrugs.

Y/n looks at Hyejin quite nervous because the seat beside her was empty, Hyejin flashed a assuring smile. "I'll get him" The teacher walks to the door "please come in" the teacher steps back a guy came in on his complete school uniform and he was wearing a glasses he got his hair styled also with his black backpack hanged on his shoulder.

"Hi I'm Kim Sunwoo, please take care of me" The guy introduced himself looking at the students one catched his attention a girl on the back looking at him curiously. Y/n looks at him as she saw he was looking at her direction she hint him a tint of blush. The teacher hums "Alright Mr. Kim please seat beside Ms. Y/n, Ms. Y/n please raise your hand" The teacher turns around about to start her lecture.

Sunwoo walks towards Y/n's desk as he sat down beside her "Hi I am Y/n" Sunwoo looks at the girl "Sunwoo" he replied as he took her hand and shook it lightly.

On break time, Sunwoo looks beside him he saw Y/n was sleeping peacefully he looked around saw only two of them were left alone since it was break time all of their classmates went out to hangout with their own friends. Sunwoo proceeds to look at Y/n sleeping peacefully as he smiled a little bit he continued to write some notes.

After class, the teacher called Sunwoo and Y/n "Sunwoo as a top student I really want tot put Y/n under your influence to be her tutor because of her grades-" Y/n cut her off "Mrs. Hwang I really don't need it-" Mrs. Hwang looked at Y/n "You need it young lady look at your grades they are constantly dropping-" Sunwoo hums "I'll tutor her Mrs. Hwang" Mrs. Hwang smiled "Thank you Mr. Kim"

At the library, Y/n was sitting beside Sunwoo "Let's start..?" Y/n nods at Sunwoo, he started explaining to her about one lesson Y/n wasn't listening Sunwoo snapped his fingers in front of her face "yah listen" Y/n looks at him "I don't want to what are you going to do about it?" Sunwoo looks at her reacting at her response he went close to her "careful about what you are saying Y/n" Y/n pouts a bit.

"why? we are not in house Sunwoo-ah can't I study all of these at home?" Sunwoo sighed and looked at her deeply "but you gotta study Y/n"  he looked at the pouting girl "can't we just be sweet here? I can't afford someone looking having a crush on you" Sunwoo chuckled at her "Is my cutie girlfriend jealous?" 

Y/n rolled her eyes "isn't obvious?" Sunwoo giggles at her a bit "how about let's go home ey?" Y/n suggested as Sunwoo gave up "fine cutie anything for my lazy girlfriend" Y/n smiled widely at him "I love you my Nerdy Boyfriend" Sunwoo smiled at her intertwining their hands together "I love you too my Lazy Girlfriend"