ONE (EDITED)

(MADE ON THE 4th, OF JULY 2023.)
!THIS CHAPTER IS EDITED: EDITED ON 15/02/2024!

!!THIS STORY IS MINE! DO NOT REPOST OR COPY PLS. I do not own Twilight Stephanie Meyer does. Warning this story does kind of and does not follow the original plot!!

(A/N: This chapter is also cringe, I'm not great at making things up. But hope u enjoy.)

*******

𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐀. 𝐂𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐱 𝐁. 𝐒𝐰𝐚𝐧

**************

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

{TWILIGHT}

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

· · ─────── · THE BEGINNING · ─────── · ·

BELLA'S POV:

When the plane finally landed, it was raining outside I was lucky to bring my umbrella with me. Charlie aka Dad was waiting for me with his cruiser. It was his Police cruiser, the colour of the car was this light blueish colour, I don't really like the colour but I'm not gonna tell him, in case it upsets him.

But this is what I was expecting, from him. Charlie is Police Chief Swan to the people of Forks. When I was still with my mom and Phil, at first I was gonna I refuse to be picked up off the from the plane in a car with red and blue lights on top.

Nothing slows down traffic like a cop. But then I realised that it was probably easier to have the car you all ready have. When I had got off the plane, Charlie gave me an awkward, one-armed hug.

"It's good to see you, Bells," he said, smiling as he lets go of me after hugging me. "You haven't changed much. How's Renée?" He asks. "Mom's fine. It's good to see you, too, Dad." I had only a few bags.

Most of my Arizona clothes were too moderate? for Washington. My mom had sorted some clothes for my winter wardrobe, but it was still scanty. It all fit easily into the trunk of the cruiser.

"I found a good car for you, for school so you don't need to take this with you. It was also really cheap," he announced when we were strapped in.

"What kind of car?" I asked, "Good car for you" he sighs, "Well, it's a truck actually, a Chevy." He says, I turn to look at him. "Where did you find it?" I asked him.

"Do you remember Billy Black down at La Push?" He asked. "No." I answered, cause really I didn't remember him. "He used to go fishing with us during the summer," Charlie answered.