TWENTY-SIX(EDITED)

Warning there is some smut in this chapter, so this chapter might be weird.

Hello little stars, sorry for the shortish chapter anyway, hope you enjoy this chapter. Hope u are all doing well. (A/N: This chapter is also cringe, I'm not great at making things up. But hope u enjoy. See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐀. 𝐂𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐱 𝐁. 𝐒𝐰𝐚𝐧

**************

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

{BREAKING DAWN}

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

· · ─────── · NO ONE'S POV · ─────── · 

Bella and Alice are about to leave to go on their honeymoon when Renee comes up to Bella, "So, she really won't tell you where she's taking you?" Bella smiles and shakes her head, "No, it's a surprise."

Renee nods and then pulls her into a hug, "Well, wear a hat. Sunscreen. Take care of yourself." Bella chuckles, "I will." Renee sighs, "Okay." She tightens her hug on Bella, "I love you, Bella." Bella smiles softly,

"I love you to, ma." Just then Charlie walks up to them, "Everything's packed and ready to go, Kido." Bella nods, "I love you, Dad. Forever." She hugs Charlie as Renee watches with a small smile.

Charlie pats her back, "I love you, too, Bells. I always have and I always will. All right. Go on. You don't wanna miss your plane. Wherever it's going." Bella nods and walks towards Alice after hugging her parents, "You ready?"

Alice asks as Bella nods, "Yeah, I'm ready."

---------------------

They arrive on Isle Esme, "This is lsle Esme. It was a gift from Carlisle and Esme." Alice states as she smiles, she then picks up Bella making her laugh. As her mate carry's her over to the beach that was close by their house.

"Do you wanna go for a swim?" Alice questions sending Bella a smile, Bella nods, "Yeah, that sounds nice." Alice nods and makes her way down to the beach, she walks through the sand. Watching the sun shine on her mates face.

She reaches the sea and gently leans down to places Bella on the sand, she then grabs the bag that was on her back and opens it to grab a swimming costume. Bella chuckles as she watches this.

"You all ready planned this, hadn't you?" Bella questions as Alice sends a smirk at her, Bella smiles and puts on the swimming costume knowing of her mate watching her making her beast purr.

-----

(Warning smut! Skip if you do not want to read and sorry if bad)

-----

Bella was finding it hard to control her self, she flushes red as she turns around only to see Alice getting changed into her swimming costume. Bella's eyes land on her mates chest, she feels herself getting wet and needy.

She shifts from where she was sitting. "Alice..." Bella whines as Alice chuckles. "Yes love?" Alice questions as she leans into Bella with a smirk. Bella doesn't say anything and pulls her mate into a needy kiss, Alice groans as she feels Bella rub against her.

"Bella.." Alice mutters as she breaks the kiss, Bella looks at her in the eyes. Alice notices that her mates eyes were slightly glazed, "Are you sure?" Alice asks, Bella nods. "Please." Bella whines, "I don't want to wait any longer." Bella mutters with a slight growl.

Her eyes turning gold, Alice nods and pulls her mate into a kiss and warps her arms around her mates hip as Bella warps her arms around Alice's neck. Bella whimpers in the kiss as Alice twist's her tongue around Bella's as she press up against Bella.

Their breasts rubbing against each other, Alice moans as she feels her mates hot and warm soft skin. "Alice." Bella moans as she rubs herself against Alice, Alice breaks the kiss and starts to kiss down Bella's neck.

As her hands begins to play with Bella's breasts through the tight swimming costume. Alice softly rolls her breast nipples between her fingers, as she massages the other breast before rolling it.

Alice's hand slides to Bella's core. Alice cups her, strokes her fingers softly over the fabric of the swimming costume that had seemed to get tighten and stick around her core due to her being wet. The costume was rubbing against her just right.

Bella rock's her hips to get more of the friction making her swimming costume tighten even more rubbing hard against her. Alice moves the fabric to the side that was covering her core, Alice softly rubs her fingers against Bella's folds smirking when Bella groans.

She rubs forwards and backwards slowly making Bella more wet, Alice pushes her soft folds around while caressing them as she wraps her fingers around them. Alice's finger slip into her core easy due to Bella being wet.

Causing Bella to moan gently in a bit of pain and pleasure due to it being her first time. But Alice begins moving in and out of her in a pumping motion very slowly letting her mate get used to the feeling of her fingers inside her.

Bella moans at the pleasure as she feels Alice's finger working on her core, her core continues to throb needing more pleasure. Her mate continues to slip into her seemly getting deeper each thrust.

Bella's eyes rolled back as her mate adds a second finger and pushes into her roughly. Bella's core tightens as Alice continues to thrust her fingers in and out of her making cum leak out of her swimming costume.

Bella spreads her legs out as Alice wiggles her finger in Bella's core making her finger go much deeper, "A-Ahh~ A-Alice.~" Bella continues to rock her hips up into her mates fingers. Alice curl's her fingers, searching deeply in her softly.

While stroking her inside walls as Alice press her finger tip against her g-spot. "F-fuck, I-I'm so close~" Bella moans loudly as Alice fingers her sensitive core as Bella arousal builds up. Her legs wrap around her mate as she gets closer to her orgasm.

They continue to make love the whole night.

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

TO BE CONTINUED.......

I don't know how to feel about the second half off this story, I feel like it's cringe and doesn't really make sense. But I hope you enjoy the smutish chapter.

I know I said there wasn't gonna be any  smut in any off my books but I've decided that I wanted to write some for this book. But I hope you enjoy cause this was difficult to write cause I've never done anything like this before.

I'm not sure when the next chapter is gonna be out cause I've going to the movies on the 1st June. To hopefully watch the new Garfield movie, if that's the one me and my family are watch. I kind of forgot but anyway. 

And I'm normally quite busy and that, But hope you have a great night or morning and I'll see you next time. Bye Little stars.

- Chloe - (Author)