TWENTY-SEVEN (EDITED)

Hello little stars, sorry for the short chapter anyway, hope you enjoy this chapter. Hope u are all doing well. (A/N: This chapter is also cringe, I'm not great at making things up. But hope u enjoy. See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐀. 𝐂𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐱 𝐁. 𝐒𝐰𝐚𝐧

**************

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

{BREAKING DAWN}

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

· · ─────── · NO ONE'S POV · ─────── · 

Alice and Bella arrive home after there fun at the beach, Alice opens the door as she carries her mate. When she enters the house, she runs into the two housekeepers who were called Gustavo and Kaure.

"Kaure, Gustavo." Alice says as she slips into her Portuguese language, she nods towards them with a smile, "Mrs Cullen, welcome back and how is Mrs. Cullen?" She asks as she looks at the girl who was a sleep in her Lady's arms.

"She is fine, just tried from the beach." She states as she smiles. Thinking back to what she and her mate did at the beach, her neck still hurts a bit from where Bella had bit her. But Alice thinks her bite might hurt a bit more.

She kind of bit to hard on her mates neck but Bella said she didn't mind. But both girls didn't mind the pain, the pain would only be there until the next morning. But they both smiled and didn't think of the pain due to the bite showing people that they had claimed one of each other.

"I see." She states as she nods with a small smile. "Would you like me to show you your room?" Kaure asks as Alice nods. "Yes please." Kaure nods and claps her hands, "Right this way, M'Lady."

Alice follows Kaure as Gustavo stays behind to clean the place around, Kaure leads the two girls up some stairs before heading to a hallway. She stops outside of a door, "This is where you and your wife will be staying, M'Lady."

Alice nods, "Thank you Kaure." Alice thanks as Kaure smiles back. "No problem, M'Lady." She states, she then bows. "I shall leave you two to get some rest." She says as Alice nods. "Okay, I'll see you tomorrow, Kaure."

"See you too, M'Lady." Alice smiles as she watches Kaure leave, Alice turns around and opens her bedroom door and enters the room. Inside she sees a huge room with one bed and a bathroom next to it.

Alice smiles as she takes in the room, she then takes her mate to the bed and gently lies her down. She heads to the walk in closet and grabs a pair of pajamas for herself and her mate, she walks back to Bella.

And gently takes the towel of her and then takes her swimming costume off, she puts the clothes in the washing basket and then carefuly puts pajamas on her mate without waking her up. She smiles as she gently lifts the covers over her mate watching as Bella cuddles into the blanket.

Alice then gets out of her swimming costume and puts the costume and towel in the washing basket to wash tomorrow, she puts her pajamas on and then climbs into bed with her mate. She pulls the covers back so she can get next to her mate.

And then she pulls them over her and her mate, she pulls Bella into her making Bella rest her head on Alice's chest, Bella purrs as she cuddles up to her mate. Alice chuckles before laying a kiss on Bella's forehead.

And then decides to get some sleep herself.

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

TO BE CONTINUED.......

Also I forgot to mention that Alice can sleep and eat due to being Bella's mate also mainly cause she feels comfort and calm when she is with Bella.

But also due to Alice being Bella's mate who is a werecat there are some benefits that Bella can give Alice. Which is making her be able to sleep and eat, so hope that explains that part.

Anyway hope you enjoyed this cringe chapter and sorry if this doesn't really make sense. But I hope you enjoy the chapter. I'm not sure when the next chapter is gonna be out cause I keep getting writes block.

And I'm normally quite busy and that, But hope you have a great night or morning and I'll see you next time. Bye Little stars.

- Chloe - (Author)