Chapter 14

I was awoken the next morning by a pressure leaning on my chest. I let out a groan and barely opened my eyes slightly to she Emmie sitting on my chest, holding her phone up.

"What are you doing, Emerson?" I mumbled and gently pulled Lauren closer to me. I snatched her phone from her hands and put it under my pillow.

"Give it back," she whined.

"You can't take any pictures of us, okay?" I closed my eyes once more after handing it back to her.

Emmie got off my chest. "Fine. You're no fun," she grumbled.

"It's nine in the morning, what could you two possibly be fighting about?" Lauren asked in her morning voice.

I propped myself up on my elbow. "Good morning beautiful." She gave me a smile before lifting her head to kiss me.

"There," Emmie started and looked at her phone screen. "got one."

I rubbed my eyes and sat up with a sigh. "Emerson Yeun, what the hell did I say?"

"Oh relax, I'm just sending it to you two." She started tapping her phone again and left the room.

I pulled the covers up to my chest and laid back down. "It's too early for this," I sighed. Lauren turned on her side and smirked at me. "What?"

"Nothing," she laughed. "Just lay back and relax for a bit." I felt her lips press onto my cheek for a quick kiss. Then, Lauren's hand went up my shirt and she ran her fingers gently over my stomach to relax me.

After a few minutes she stopped. "Feel better?" Lauren asked and I nodded, kissing her quickly as a thank you.

I then picked up my phone after hearing it buzz. A smile formed on my face when I unlocked it and looked at the picture of Lauren and I kissing.

Lauren smirked once she saw me smiling. "See, aren't you glad that Emmie took that picture?" She asked and tapped her finger on the top of my hand.

"Mhmm."

All of a sudden, my phone exploded with text messages. My jaw dropped when I saw my phone screen.

Emily: WHAT JAS JUST HAPPENED?!?!?

Norman: Well that's one way of telling us you too are dating.

Alanna: What the hell is going on?

Andrew: Explanation?

Josh: Lovebirds revealed.

Oh shit.

Lauren looked at me before I jumped out of bed and ran out to the living room. "EMERSON WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!" When we saw her on the couch, she looked surprised as well.

"I DIDN'T MEAN TO!" She yelled quickly to defend herself. "I started to type in both your names and clicked on the group chat with the cast instead of just you!" Aggravated, I ran my fingers through my hair and paced back and forth. "I'm sorry. Are you mad at me?" She whispered the last part.

"Nah, I'm not mad," I said and sat down on the couch next to her, holding my arm out from Lauren to sit as well. "I guess we would have needed to tell them at some point."

"We will just have a lot of explaining to do," Lauren chuckled and I patted her knee with a nod. "Should we keep everyone guessing and not reply to their texts?"

"Yes!" Emmie said, making the both of us laugh. "Now let's get some food!" She jumped up and ran into the kitchen. Lauren went to follow but I took her hand and brought her in for a kiss.

"I love you beautiful."

I don't think I had ever seen a bigger smile on her face. She pecked me on the lips one more time. "And I love you."