girlxgirlxboy

Rafael was bored. The party looked fun but he was bored. People were dancing and drinking. Some were kissing. Two women he recognized approached him.

"Davina! Elle! What's up?" he asked the ladies.

"We're good," Davina said, eyeing him seductively. "We're going to have fun upstairs, wanna join us?"

He did join them upstairs in a big room. Soon, all their clothes were off.

Rafael, Elle and Davina made out on Rafe's king-sized bed. Rafael paused for a moment to catch his breath and watched Elle and Davina kiss.

Elle and Davina tongues melded together as they touched each other. Elle moved her lips and licked Davina's left nipple while she caressed her other tit. Davina moaned. "So good, Elle," she gasped.

Davina explored Elle's lush body with her hands, starting from her boobs all the way to her pussy. Davina pushed a finger into Elle's slick folds and fingered her. "Baby, just like that, don't stop," Elle rasped.

Davina left Elle and went over to Rafael. She stroked his cock and laid down so she could suck him. She licked and sucked and took him deep into her throat. Rafael breathed heavily as he ran his hands through her hair. 

Elle went under Davina and settled her mouth on her pussy. She sucked her folds into her mouth and licked her wetness. Elle moaned as she stroked Rafe's cock.

Davina lay on her back as Rafe put her legs on top of his shoulders and teased her folds with his cock before slamming into her in a huge thrust. Davina screamed,
"Oh yes!"

Elle sat on Davina's face and rocked her pussy into Davina's mouth as Davina licked her clit and sucked her pussy into her mouth. "Oh," Elle moaned.

Elle and Rafael made out while Rafael was still inside Davina and Elle was sitting on Davina's face. They all moaned and their breaths were heavy.

Rafael came out of Davina. Davina set her pussy on top of Elle's pussy and moved back and forth. "Oh, yes," Davina screamed. She pulled Elle and kissed her, still rocking her so hard that Elle breathed heavily.

Rafael watched the two of them as he stroked his cock.

Davina and Elle stopped to catch their breath. Davina stroked Rafael 's cock and Elle also stroked it. They both licked his cock together, making out as they did so. Rafael moaned and gasped. He came on Elle's chest. Davina licked his cum off Elle's chest.

The three decided to rest and fell asleep.