🌑Celabration🌑

POV:Yin

🌑...🌑
*imagine a light purple dress*

                                    🌑

🌑..🌑

(Today is the celebration of the Tulkun's coming back home, we do it the day before so tomorrow we'll be with our spirit brother and sisters. Mother insisted I dress up more for the celebration since I be chief) "you look beautiful daughter" "thank you father" I smile
"I'm proud of you daughter, also a guest will arrive" mother said (I haven't tell Lo'ak)
"Oh my Eywa" I see Tsireya and Ao'nung dress
"Sister you look beautiful" "thank you, Reya you look beautiful as a goddess" I say to her "thank you Yin" Ao'nung cough "you too brother" (even though I haven't forgiven yet he still my brother)....

🌑...🌑

"I'm going to check on with sully's, want to come?" I ask my siblings they nod.... we arrive at the sully's home "Yin!" Tuk yell alerting the rest "Tuk,Tuk" I gave her a hug feeling eyes on me "you're beautiful like Eywa" I giggle "thank you, Tuk""Why are you dress like that? Not in a rude way" Kiri ask "I thought Lo'ak told you?" "We're celebrating the Tulkun's before they arrive" Reya tell them "I might have forgot" Lo'ak says "it's fine" I smile at him but all I can see is lust "we invite you to join us, the party starts when the eclipse is setting" Reya tells them. My siblings leave to help out with the celebration "I hope you enjoy the celebration" I bow my head a little bit as I leave....

                                  🌑...🌑

                               POV: Lo'ak

(Seeing Yin dress like that got me really turn on, and all I can remember what happened yesterday her moaning and whining) I shake my thoughts "are you done starring bro" Neteyam said "mmm yeah" "you still own me why where you late last night" I look to see mom and dad getting ready as well my sisters "I was with Yin yesterday and stuff happened" "like what?" I see Neteyam smirking at me "I might not figured or make out with the Yin" I whisper "what!" "Shut up!"
"How that hell that happened" "I say I see you and she did it back" "did you mated" "no" "boys get ready" Dad tells us "yes sir"....