𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

          "Jungkook!" — mumbles Y/n while her lips can't leave her boyfriend's. Jungkook's hand slips around her waist and he caresses one of her hips with the tip of his thumb. Y/n shivers. "I really have to go." — she repeats the same thing she said five minutes ago. Jungkook's soft lips press on top of hers again and she melts under his touch. She really wishes to get up and leave. She's already late. But something keeps her anchored to his bed. Something doesn't let her untangle herself from his charm.
          Jungkook's soft caress down Y/n's hips makes her arch her back slightly and she notices the smirk that appears on his lips when the butterfly spreads its wings between her breasts. He bites his lower lip and pulls his girlfriend in his lap, who follows his silent demand quietly and straddles him while an intense eye-contact forms between them. Their hearts are both thumping on the same rhythm and their pulses match when a fiery kiss explodes between them. Y/n moves her hips from left to right, teasing Jungkook and loving with a wild madness every single gasp that escapes his lips. She swallows them one by one. Every gasp. Every moan. Every whisper.
          Guiding her with the grace of a pianist, Jungkook slips his palms under Y/n's thighs, lifts her up and a triumphant smile curls on his lips when she whimpers. Feeling her around his stiff erection sends him over the edge and he tilts his head backwards as his fingers sink into her flesh. She rides him restlessly and they both become a mess as sweat trails down their temples.
          "Grab onto the headboard!" — he growls as his lustful gaze pierces through her naughty one. She smiles and follows his command, offering him a great view of her bouncing breasts. Biting his lower lip, Jungkook maintains the eye-contact and grabs her hips, taking control of her body completely. And she gives in. She melts once again underneath his touch. She lets him fill her up with pleasure and breathes heavily once the overwhelming moment passes and leaves behind vibrations of lingering feelings inside their veins.
          Letting go of the headboard, Y/n finds herself not wanting to leave Jungkook's eyes. He pulls her closer and kisses her once again. She smiles through the kiss and takes it as an opportunity to try her best and stand up. However, Jungkook holds her closely and his lips trail down her jawline as if their lives belong only to that bedroom. As if they don't have jobs and responsibilities.
          "Take this day off." — he mumbles on her neck and she smiles. "I can't." — she says, ending the phrase with a tired sigh. "I already have five clients programmed today." — she adds as she untangles herself from his hold and crawls towards the edge of the bed. He scoffs and rolls his eyes. "I still want to-" — Jungkook talks, but Y/n's grunt cuts his words. He frowns. "What's wrong?" — he asks as he sits up, pulling the blanket over his bare lower body. Y/n lifts her left hand above her head and shakes it, the 'Tattoo Artist' tattoo from her wrist catching Jungkook's attention. "I haven't used my left hand in 4 weeks. It feels so weird to do things with it again." — Y/n states as she tries her best to make her left fingers useful and gather her hair in a ponytail. Alas, she doesn't manage to do it and so, she groans woefully. Jungkook smiles and crawls behind her. "You didn't complain about it last night. Or this morning." — he says with a smirk on his face. Y/n gives him a cold side glare and shakes her head as a guilty smile blooms on her lips. "Who?" — she asks. "You. What do you mean-"— Jungkook answers confused, but Y/n's sudden response cuts his words cockily. "Who asked you?" — she asks again, this time louder and clearer. Jungkook rolls his eyes and runs the fingers of his left hand through Y/n's hair, extending his right palm, asking silently for the hair tie. Y/n chuckles and high-fives him. Jungkook slaps her hand gently and chuckles too. "Stop playing. I thought you said you were late." — he says and takes the hair tie from her. She shrugs and Jungkook notices the weak morning light gleaming on her bare shoulders. "It's your fault that I'm late anyway." — she justifies herself and feels a weird sensation writhing inside her stomach when Jungkook ties her hair in a messy bun. "So what?" — he asks and kisses her temple. She closes her eyes and, for a moment, she enjoys the sensation of Jungkook's kiss sinking into her skin. His lips eventually trail down her cheek, all the way behind her left ear. "I love this tattoo!" — he whispers and his breath ricochets from the three stars tattooed behind Y/n's ear. Y/n chuckles once again and caresses the back of his neck as his kiss stumbles within her hair strands. She feels good. Around him, she feels better than she's ever felt before. She finally sees the truth in things that she knew only under the meaning of cheap lies. What is love, anyway? Y/n smiles to herself at the thought which now became an answer itself. This. She indulges into Jungkook's touch. This is love.
          Five minutes later, she eventually manages to get up and she tries her best not to notice Jungkook's stare while she gets dressed. She really wishes she didn't have to leave. But, alas, she has no choice. The tattoo parlor was the small business that kept her alive all these past years. She had to put her soul into it. Otherwise, she is going to lose her dream. To do something that she really loves. Zipping up her jeans, she walks towards her boyfriend, who is still lying lazily on the bed, and kisses his lips in a hurry. "I'll see you later!" — she says and winks as she gets out of his room. Walking into the living room, she searches for her bag and eventually finds it lying on the kitchen island, beside a bowl of fruits. She takes it and wants to direct her steps towards the front door, but stops in one place and looks at the red apple which stands out among the green ones. She takes it, throws it in the air and catches it in her palm. "I'm going to steal an apple from you!" — she yells over her shoulder. Jungkook chuckles, his soft voice rolling lazily into the living room. "It's not called stealing anymore if you tell me about it." — he says and scoffs right after. Y/n imagines him shaking his head and she smiles. Shrugging, she takes a bite from the apple and throws the bag over her shoulder. "Then, I'm going to take an apple from you!" — she corrects herself and chuckles as she gets out of the apartment.
          Hearing the sound of the front door closing, Jungkook lets his head rest on the soft pillow. He feels fulfilled. All he ever wanted and needed is his. A smile spreads on his face. This woman that just left his apartment felt like a part of his life ever since he watched her glistening under the apricity's soft caress. She was so beautiful then. She took his breath away completely. Now, she was even more beautiful. The more Jungkook got to know her, the more his love and appreciation for her grew inside his heart. He has never been an adept of the 'happily ever after' endings, but, after meeting Y/n, he is convinced that she might be the one he is destined to grow old with.
          Standing up, he takes a robe from the wardrobe and puts it on. Then, slowly, he walks towards the widow. Moving the curtain away, he smiles to himself as he arrives just in time to watch Y/n crossing the street. He crosses his arms above his chest and the smile only grows bigger when he notices Y/n helping an old lady carry a bunch of heavy bags. The old woman bows respectfully and walks behind the kind young woman at a slower pace. Seeing Y/n, something lights up inside Jungkook. A feeling that he's never felt before. No matter how hard he tried to convince himself in the past that women should ignite something inside him that means more than just lust, he never got to experience such a feeling. This kind of love is new to him. And he adores exploring this kind of new love. Because this new love is Y/n.
          He chuckles to himself and a thought crosses his mind. He should take his girlfriend on a date tonight. He nods and moves his gaze back to the two women. The old lady bows respectfully when Y/n hands the bags to a tall man. Jungkook's girlfriend bows too and walks away and it seems like the sun throws a lazy ray on her, highlighting her among the rest of the pedestrians.
          "Hey man!" — Hyun Woo's voice resounds through the busy cafe and Jungkook turns around with a smile on his face. "Hyun Woo!" — exclaims Jungkook as he stands up and greets his best friend. The two men then sit down at the table and a waitress with dark brown hair walks up to them to take their order. After Jungkook orders a regular breakfast and Hyun Woo a cup of coffee, an awkward silence settles between the two of them. Hyun Woo clears his throat and scratches the back of his neck as a guilty expression appears on his face. "I'm sorry for hitting on your woman. I really didn't mean it." — Hyun Woo apologizes and Jungkook shakes his head. "I never told you. Don't worry! It's okay." — Jungkook clears things out and Hyun Woo seems to smile relieved. "So, are we fine then?" — asks Hyun Woo and Jungkook nods. The waitress places the food plate in front of Jungkook and the coffee cup in front of his best friend and then directs her steps to another table. Jungkook looks at Hyun Woo, but the latter has his eyes glued to the waitress's back. Jungkook clicks his fingers in front of him and his best friend winces, suddenly seeming to be pulled out of his daze. "Sorry? What were you saying?" — asks Hyun Woo confusedly. Jungkook chuckles and takes a bite from his toast. "I wasn't saying anything. I was just thinking that you are the same filthy womanizer you've been since we know each other." — Jungkook talks in an ironic tone and Hyun Woo smiles. "Women are my weakness." — he states and takes a sip of his coffee. "I'll admit it." — he adds. "Talking about women..." — thinks Jungkook out loud. "I'm thinking about taking Y/n out on a date tonight. Do you have any fancy restaurants in mind?" — asks Jungkook and waits for his best friend's response. Hyun Woo thinks for a few moments and when he gets an idea, a light bulb seems to light up above his head. "Mugunghwa." — says Hyun Woo and points towards Jungkook. "The view is amazing from there. Especially at night." — he adds and Jungkook smiles. "Thanks!"
          Walking home after a morning meeting with his best friend, Jungkook decides to avoid taking the shortcut that leads towards the flower shop today. The day is way too beautiful to not be enjoyed on the main street. So, with the earphones inside his ears, he matches his steps to the beat and feels better than he's ever felt before. It feels like today is going to be great. He walks for around twenty minutes and, when he is about to take a left turn, he hears the bark of a dog. Trying to locate the sound, he looks behind, but his eyes catch the form of a hyperactive dog in the window of the building next to him, before his mind processes that he is standing next to the animal shelter. A tall Doberman with a mixed coat color of black and brown agitates among three other dogs and it barks at Jungkook excitedly, while wiggling its tail. Jungkook smiles and hits his knees in front of the dog, whispering its name. "Bam!" — he whispers excitedly. The dog barks as a response to its name. Jungkook smiles and concludes that this day is probably going to be one of the best as he enters the shelter, wishing to play with the dog for a few minutes.
          Getting out of the shower, Y/n does her makeup and hair and gets dressed in a comfortable knee-long knitted dress. Jungkook suggested that they should go on a date tonight and she couldn't say no, despite the dizzying amount of work she had to get done. She tried her best today to wrap up the day quickly and head home.
          Admiring herself in front of the mirror, she smiles. She looks pretty. She almost laughs at the thought. It's the first time in years when she considers herself pretty. It's weird.
        A black Mercedes Benz is waiting to pick her up near the sidewalk and Y/n rushes to get inside it. She eventually does and she's welcomed with a kiss before she can even settle properly in the passenger's seat. "You look beautiful!" — Jungkook compliments her and Y/n tries her best not to blush at his remark. It's not the first time he tells her that. But still, it makes a weird feeling bubble inside her stomach. "Thanks!" — says Y/n while she buckles up. "Where are you taking me?" — she asks as she checks her lipstick in the small mirror. "There." — says Jungkook and points upwards as he starts driving along the road. Y/n frowns, not so sure if he pointed at a tall building or at the sky. "To Heaven?" — asks Y/n reluctantly and Jungkook chuckles. "No, dumbass!" — he talks in a mocking voice. "To Mugunghwa. The restaurant with the best panoramic view at night." — he corrects her and Y/n chuckles at her own stupidity. She nods and looks out the window, her gaze following the bundled up pedestrians. Slowly, her gaze floats back to Jungkook and the slow music which plays in the background sets the atmosphere for a romantic love declaration.
          "Jungkook?" — asks Y/n in a tone which makes her voice sound as sweet as honey. "Hm?" — answers Jungkook and steals a glance of his girlfriend's sparkling eyes. "I would go with you to Heaven without looking back." — states Y/n in a clear tone and Jungkook's smirk makes her raise both her eyebrows. Jungkook stops the car at the red light and turns his face towards her completely, the everlasting smirk on his lips contouring the words which come out of his mouth. The words which almost sound like a promise. "How sure are you that we're going to Heaven?" — asks Jungkook. Y/n smirks too and nods once. "Hell is an option too."
          Jungkook must admit that the view from Mugunghwa is breathtaking. However, his girlfriend looks more beautiful, dressed up in the dark brown knitted dress and with her hair tied up in a ponytail and he gets lost in his thoughts as he watches her playing with a napkin on the table. They are waiting for their food. He doesn't mind staring at her though. He can do it for hours without getting tired. Lately, she became his favourite view.
          Y/n says something, but Jungkook doesn't hear her words. Shaking his head, he wakes up from his own daze and finds his girlfriend smiling towards someone. Noticing the black apron and the burgundy shirt of the man next to them, Jungkook understands that he is the waiter and their food has just arrived. However, he observes something else about him. Something which makes him feel anxious and panicked. The tattoo of the Dark Orchid, placed on the waiter's neck seems to warn Jungkook of something terrible that is about to happen, but he tries to clear his head and think straight. The waiter bows and leaves their table and Y/n says something again, but the ringing inside Jungkook's ears doesn't allow him to understand her words. He clears his throat. "What did you say?" — he asks, hoping that the color from his cheeks didn't drain completely. "I said that I'm going to use the restroom. I'm coming back. You can start eating." — she says in a calm voice and Jungkook gulps nervously, trying his best not to overthink the situation. He nods and tries to think rationally. His eyes search for the waiter and he convinces himself that his eyes deceived him. It couldn't be. The Dark Orchid gang couldn't have found him so quickly. He must be seeing things. He rubs his eyes and returns his gaze to the waiter who is waiting near a table in the distance. People chat and laugh and Jungkook seems to be the only one who notices the waiter following Y/n down the hall with a pocket knife in his hand. He wasn't overthinking. He was just underestimating the gang's tenacity. Hitting the table, Jungkook stands up and an inhuman rage boils inside him as he rushes after the member of the Dark Orchid.
          Pulling the tall man into a hall that leads to the storage room, Jungkook tries to pin him against the wall. However, the gangster, who disguised himself as a waiter, reacts quickly and rotates the sharp knife in the air, willing to attack the one behind him. Jungkook catches the waiter's arm and makes him drop the knife by twisting his wrist. The metallic object falls with a thud on the soft carpet and Jungkook presses his forearm on the gangster's collar bone, pinning him against the wall aggressively. "One more day. That's all I need." — says Jungkook with a lack of breath. The adrenaline explodes in his veins and he wishes he wasn't in this situation. But he is. And it frustrates the shit out of him. The gangster pushes Jungkook backwards and, in a moment of clumsiness, Jungkook trips and falls on his back. Grunting, he tries to get up, but the kick he gets in his stomach pins him to the ground. The gangster then crouches beside Jungkook and lifts him by his collar. "The boss doesn't like to wait!" — he speaks through gritted teeth and shoves Jungkook to the side. He then stands up and leaves, as if nothing happened. Picking up the gangster's pocket knife and putting it inside his own pocket, Jungkook grunts again and heads back towards the main hall, almost breathless. Right then, his girlfriend comes out of the ladies' restroom and smiles at him.
          Y/n tilts her head and walks towards Jungkook. "What are you doing here?" — she asks and frowns when she notices the crooked way his shirt is placed on his shoulders and the ripped button from his collar. "Jungkook? What happened?" — she asks and a slight feeling of worry makes her gulp. "Nothing." — he states in a monotone voice and Y/n nods as, guided by her boyfriend, she returns to the table. They sit down and she frowns as she feels that something is off. However, Jungkook smiles, brighter than he did earlier, and he places a slice of meat on her plate. "Let's enjoy our dinner!"