Chapter 6: The what club?

Saoibh's POV:

The dungeons are freezing and I almost regret not bringing my robe until we walk in the potions lab and are hit with a warm breeze. Snape charmed his classroom to be warm to all Slytherins though I'm not sure how I greatly appreciate it. I see an empty seat at the back next to some hufflepuff bloke and sit there .

It is undeniably the best seat in the class because the front of the desk is covered, all the others desk you can see through , as in see peoples legs if u were on the opposite side of the desk but this one doesn't because its an old one. This is the perfect situation because I can now write notes or read of some shit during class without Snape on my ass, I'm a poet nice.

My thoughts of this being the best seat quickly vanish when Matheo comes over to us.

"Can I help you?"  I say glaring but then remember we are 'dating' in others eyes so I put on the most natural smile I can.

"Of course not darling, I just was taking my seat." He smiled back innocently.

"Beat it ...Theo" I say reluctantly which he smirks at, " All these seats are taken"

"Are they" He questions before looking at the hufflepuff who gulps.

Matheo moves away from me to the other side of the desk and glares at the hufflepuff. "You're in my seat"

"I-I'm in your seat?" He says in a questioning tone which Matheo replies to with a harsh and deadly glare.

"I'm in your seat!" The hufflepuff announces loudly terrified.

"If you are in his seat move you ignoramous pest" Snape replies from the top of the classroom.

The hufflepuff scurries away leaving a grinning Matheo and me sitting together, this couldn't possibly get worse. "Who you are sitting beside is your partner for the year" I raise my hand to protest but he continues, " If you have any complaints give them to the black squid because I could care less for them, any complaining about your seat partner will earn you detention" I open my mouth trying to speak.

"But-"  "Regardless of who your parents are" He hisses at me. I cross my arms and huff silently.

Snape doesn't know about my Dad and Voldemort mainly because he is a suspected spy by my dad so he doesn't realise he is essentially insulting his boss' daughter.

Matheo glares at Snape before taking a knife out of...... A KNIFE!

He starts carving something into the middle of the desk, "What the fuck are you doing!" I whisper-shout at him"

"Art work" He replies which I scoff in reply to. "What would you know about fine art?" I scoff.

"I'm engaged to some." He smirks. " The finest" 

He winks at me one more time before turning back to his 'art' as I return to taking notes.

________________________________________________________________________________

Lunch at last. I was wishing for freedom so much after that boring fucking double fucking shit spewing stupid potions class. 2 hours of potions is a tad bit drastic, a double potion is just hell on earth. Matheo hasn't left us , Nisha and I, alone all bloody day and im fucking sick of it. He is actually the dopiest cunt going like whats going on through his thick head.

Atleast people believe it because shockingly we are both incredible actors. He has held my hand, books and bag. He has had his arm around my shoulders my arms and my waist and I can't count how many times he has gently kissed my forehead. 

Walking into the great hall i immediately sit beside Nisha thinking I had finally lost Matheo but alas the poxy git has found his way back.

"Status?" I ask Nisha. Nisha is a full blown gossip but she is super friendly so she knows everything about everyone before they even know it.