𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

AU'RAIS POV
"Lo'ak you are lucky to be alive" said Tsireya

"No, he's no killer he's my friend." Lo'ak insisted.

I looked at him intently. Lo'ak was telling us about a tulkun he met when he was out in the ocean. I have heard tales of the killer tulkun, Payakan for most of my life. I always thought he was just a myth but now that I've heard Lo'ak describe him I no longer think Payakan is fake.

"My baby bro" Neteyam said as he stood up and grabbed Lo'ak by the shoulders "the mighty warrior who faced the killer tulkun and lived to tell about it." I gave Neteyam an annoyed look. I don't understand why no one believes Lo'ak, it all sounds pretty real to me. Lo'ak growled and pushed Neteyam's hands away as he stood up.

"You guys aren't listening" Lo'ak said before walking away.

"Lo'ak come back" Kiri said.

When Lo'ak walked away everyone just sighed.

"I hope he's okay" said Tsireya

"He's fineee" Neteyam said dragging the word out. "He's just being dramatic, he'll get over it"

Everyone nodded and agreed, but I didn't. It enrages me to see that they're all brushing Lo'ak off. So I spoke out like I always do.

"No" everyone turned to look at me "He's not being dramatic. He was trying to tell us about something that happened to him. Good or not we should've listened to him. If he says Payakan is his friend, then Payakan is his friend. And honestly I'd rather be friends with a killer tulkun than with assholes like you guys." I gave them a glare before walking away to find Lo'ak and after searching for a while I did.

Lo'ak was sitting in the sand and fiddling with a seaweed. I walked closer and took a seat next to him.

"Kaltxi" I greeted.

He didn't reply so I softly nudged him. He let out an annoyed sigh and ripped the seaweed in his hands.

"What? Are you here to tell me I'm crazy?"

"No" I shook my head "Lo'ak" I put my hand on his chin and made him look at me. "I believe you. I will always believe you"

We stayed in that position for a few seconds as we looked in each others eyes. I couldn't quite figure out the look he was giving me. He looked down to my lips and I did the same. As much as I hate to admit it, I have always wondered what it would feel like to kiss Lo'ak. Suddenly he began to lean in closer until he kissed me. It took me a second to register what was happening before I began to kiss him back. The kiss was sweet but it didn't feel romantic. It felt friendly. Is that weird? Can friends kiss the way we were doing?