TWO (EDITED)

(MADE ON THE 3rd, OF JULY 2023.)
(EDITED ON 11, OF AUGUST 2023)
!THIS CHAPTER IS EDITED: EDITED ON 15/02/2024!

!!THIS STORY IS MINE! DO NOT REPOST OR COPY PLS. I do not own Twilight Stephanie Meyer does. Warning this story does kind of and does not follow the original plot!!
(A/N: This chapter is also cringe, I'm not great at making things up. But hope u enjoy.)

*******

𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐀. 𝐂𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐱 𝐁. 𝐒𝐰𝐚𝐧

**************

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

{TWILIGHT}

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

· · ─────── · EDWARD'S POV · ─────── · ·

(HIS POV FROM CHAPTER ONE)

This is stupid, listening to several hundred of these stupid human voices, but I ignored them. It was great to be able to read minds and that but it get annoying sometimes. I mean, I had decide to learn how to get used to it, cause I knew I can handle it.

I mean why else will god give me such a power full gift. But when it came to the human mind, I've heard it all before, again and again. But today, all thoughts were consumed with the new drama of a new student here. It all ways took so little to work up all the weak humans.

All I've seen all day is the new girl repeated in thought after thought from every mind. She was just another ordinary human girl. The excitement over her arrival was really stupid, I mean you get new students all the time. I don't what's so exciting about it.

Some of the males were already imagining themselves in love with her, just because she was something new to look at. I mean can you blame them. "They're um...Dr. and Mrs. Cullen's foster kids. They moved down here from Alaska like, a few years ago."

I heard someone mutter. Lucky for me, I can hear what they are saying thanks to my enchantment hearing. I listen in closely to hear that it was Jessica Stanley talking, it had been a while since she'd bothered me with her chatter, it was goddamn annoying.

And then she had the nerve to ask me on a date. I mean ME, Edward Cullen. I wanted nothing more than to scoff in her face and then walk away. But not before saying, 'Listen, I don't date losers, and I don't date at all.' But I had deicide to be 'nice' and tell her,

'I'm sorry, but I don't feel the same way.' I scoff in my head. "They, kinda keep to themselves." Just then Rosalie and Emmett decided to then enter the lunch room. "Yeah 'cause they're all together, like TOGETHER together."