By Her Golden Eyes

Angrboda tugged on the rope tightly securing it in place she gave a thumbs up to Atreus he let her slide down it then they began tugging on it together making sure the line was tight "I am so glad you came up with this" Atreus spoke through gritted teeth she strained against the rope and nodded she reached the boulder they were going to wrap the rock around she walked around it with Atreus.

She pulled with all her might Atreus did as well they tightly looped it and tied it as tightly as they could they were both sweating bullets from the strain Angrboda collapsed against the boulder and Atreus joined her soon after "thank you Loki" he nodded sheepishly and laid against her shoulder barely able to keep his eyes open.

She stretched and laid back "that-that was fun" Atreus sounded very tired it amused Angrboda quiet a bit she giggled and hit him playfully he didn't respond she turned to him seeing he had his eyes closed and he was making a soft snoring sound she sighed and pulled him down so he was next to her with his head resting over her bosom.

She snorted and rubbed his back as he whined and whimpered in his sleep and before she knew it she too had fallen asleep comfortably cuddled with her best friend.

Atreus Journal Entry #2971:

I awoke with my favorite Giantess cuddled up to me she was shivering so I carried her to her bed and am now laying here writing this journal entry while trying my best not to wake her up it's very difficult she's a much lighter sleeper then you might assume she's woken up from the sound of one of her wolves trotting by or Yalla snorting it's kind of worrisome but I can handle her.

She really is unlike anyone I have ever met.

-Atreus.

A yawn filled the air as Atreus closed his journal Angrboda sat up slightly she smiled sleepily at him "Loki" she groaned and hugged him again this time she withdrew only after she felt his hands on her hips she looked at him confused "oh uh sorry" he lowered his hands she smiled and grabbed his hands placing them on her butt.

"Angrboda?" She laid against him "let me sleep you silly boy" he snorted "we have work to do-" she stuck a finger against his lips "that can wait" she spoke in a hushed almost seductive tone he liked it she stopped "did that sound sexual?" He nodded "kind of" she blushed "I-I didn't mean it like-" she groaned a tired and annoyed groan.

He squeezed her butt gently she whined when he did he smiled and squeezed a little harder the next time he got a soft moan out of her he smiled and leaned in and- "are we interrupting something?" He turned and Freya and Sif was there with Thrud sitting nearby on a fallen tree.

Angrboda stood swiftly "No no your not!" She half yelled Atreus stood as well "hmm I'll take your word for it girl" Sif's voice was smooth and fierce Atreus felt Angrboda's hand against his he gave her hand a squeeze and she squeezed back Sif sighed "so tell us why you told us to meet you here Atreus" he exhaled "forgot I did that" he muttered.

He met Sif's eyes "we need help renovating Angrboda's house Sif nodded "okay then" she strode by with Freya and Thrud following he looked at Angrboda her eyes shined a brilliant gold in the Ironwoods gentle light he smiled and walked with her.

"What are you doing Loki?" He smiled at the girl "what you afraid of some manual labor?" Angrboda scoffed and followed him closely they worked for hours with Thrud, Sif, and Freya's help they sat together after a long day Thrud was the last of the trio of goddesses there.

She nodded "I like it" and strode off Atreus looked at his giantess she smiled brilliantly her eyes still seeming a golden color now with some of her natural hazel eye color shining through she hugged him and he hugged back "thank you Loki" he nodded and laid down.

He fell asleep immediately Angrboda laid nearby asleep he didn't mind that they weren't cuddling he sae it as good that she wanted a bit of space.

He awoke to the sound of Angrboda grunting he looked over and she was pushing a mural out of her humble home the thick slab of stone she was pushing moved slowly he stood up and walked over he helped her push it to where she wanted it then he turned and smiled at her.

She returned the smile her clothes sticking to her sweaty body he had to admit she looked good he could make out each curve of her body and her butt stuck out her bosom while still armoured did still allow him to see the shape of her breasts.

She sat in her home already exhausted not even noticing as Atreus checked her out and eyes her curves and butt she laid back with a sigh "give me a minute Loki" she laid there awhile resting the whole time she did he looked her up and down amazed by her body.

Eventually she got back up and noticed him staring at her "what are you doing Loki?" She did not even need to hear him answer to know that he was checking her out again she walked over sitting nearby and patting the spot next to her he sat with her.

"I like to just sit and listen to the peaceful sounds of the Ironwood listen" he looked at her slightly confused but did as she asked and sat there listening to critters move in the trees and the wind causing the trees to shake slightly.

He felt relaxed as did his friend they stayed there for awhile until Angrboda spoke "you should go Loki stay with your father it-" he placed a hand over her mouth "no I won't" she was puzzled by this statement.

"Why not?" He smiled "who else is supposed to look after you" she scoffed sarcastically and placed a hand on his lap he smiled softly after an hour or so they stood to get to work on other things that needed to be done.