Chapter 1

"Dad, can you send me £340?"

Pacing around her room frantic, amora is lost for words as she has searched every inch of her room, top to bottom and still yet to find her disposable camera. She slumps down against her door in defeat sulking with her head in her palms.

"Amora hurry up the driver is ready to leave!" A voice calls from downstairs gradually getting closer, as her door opened revealing her mum. She looks down at Amora raising her eyebrow as she looked around the room that had been cleaned 30 minutes prior.

"I can't find my disposable camera mum" She drags out the last bit pouting up at her mum, still slumped on the floor. "Amora hon it's on your shelf" she replies sighing and reaching up for the pink disposable camera, walking over and placing it in her daughter's bag.

"And get up and get your shoes on you need to leave now or you'll miss your flight" she yells before exiting the room. Amora scrambles to her feet patting down her skirt from any dust particles.

Grabbing her suitcase and her handbag she walks and leaves her room forgetting to shut the door behind herself. "Marcus!" She calls down the hallway cluelessly looking around for the family's security. A tall man in suit attire walks out from the library coming towards Amora and grabbing her luggage carefully taking it down the stairs and to the front door.

"Thank you so so much Marcus" she says as the 2 reach the door smiling up at him."my pleasure miss amora," he says smiling back at the girl then walking off as Amora was taking her stuff outside having her family's driver load it into the car as she got into the back texting her friend.

"Nearly here miss amora" her driver, Melody chirped from the front seat."what time is my flight?" Amora questions. "Gates open at 9:45 and you take off at 10:15 you'll arrive in Seoul at around 9:32 depending on if there are any delays, and I almost forgot.. your driver will meet you outside at the parking lot g! It's a white Porsche so shouldn't be hard to miss. He will arrive at 10:30 !" Amoral eyes widened at how she remembered all of that.

About 30 minutes later they finally arrived at the airport. Amora checked her phone to see that the time was 7:56, 'just enough Time' she thought to herself as she struggled to get her luggage out of the car boot. "Do you need any help dear" Melody says going over to the girl.

"No it's fine I don't want you to struggle with them I'll manage! "She replies, finally getting it out feeling out of breath as she placed her bag onto her suitcase's handle. She waves Melody off as she gets back into the car "Have a good time dear" Melody says driving off smiling at Amora.

'Okay amora! You will get through this' amor as thoughts trying to motivate herself as she looked around the airport bustling with people from any ethnic background thinkable. She rolled her suitcase fast as she started panicking, unable to make her way around such a place.

She went on her phone, onto safari ; 'how to get through the airport steps' quickly typing on her phone and reading what had popped up. Scanning her eyes across the screen then looking up to find the check-in place.

After a lot of panicking and asking strangers, amora finally made it and had handed the person her luggage to be weighed. The lady looked down at the screen and then looked back up at her. "Sorry dear your luggage is over by 4.5kg" Amora stared at her blankly then realised what she was inferring too letting out an ohh before answering back "How much is it then". "£150," she says smiling. Amora raised her eyebrows before reaching for her phone.

"Let me make a call real quick" she says smiling. She finds her dad's contact and calls it, tapping her finger on her phone case and waiting for a response.

After a moment the phone answered. "Sweetie, what's wrong?" He says. "Dad, can you send me £340?" She says eagerly. "May I ask why" he replies, curiosity laced in his tone "Oh my bag was overweight and I need to pay for the fees... and also" she says trailing off smiling at her phone. "Just say it" .. "I want to buy a new perfume" .. "yea of course, you could've just said that, I'll send you £360, an extra 20 for food bye dear" he says before ending the phone.

"Sorry for the wait" Amora exclaimed. "That's alright miss, just insert your card when you are ready" the lady replies. Amora smiles sheepishly inserting her card and typing the pin, waiting for a second before taking it out. "Thank you! Enjoy your day" the attendant says waving the girl off as she sent her luggage down.

Amora walks away looking back down at her phone, safari to find out where to go next. Checking the time she shrieked 'It's 8:37' Panicking, the girl speed walks over to customs knowing that it won't be quick at all.