Chapter 1: Terrorist Attack

In Kunar Province, Afghanistan, Tony Stark, CEO of an industrial company called "Stark Industries", was taking a ride transport convoy, holding a glass of wine. "Back in Black" by AC/DC was played on a radio.

Tony: I feel like you're driving me to a court-martial. This is crazy. What did I do? I feel like you're going to pull over and snuff me. What, you're not allowed to talk? Hey, Forrest.

Forrest: We can talk, sir.

Tony: Oh, I see. So it's personal?

Woman: No, you intimidate them.

Tony: Good God, you're a woman. I honestly... I couldn't have called that. I mean, I'd apologize, but isn't that what we're going for here? I thought of you as a soldier first.

Woman: I'm an airman.

Tony: You have, actually, excellent bone structure there. I'm kind of having a hard time not looking at you now. Is that weird?

The soldiers laugh.

Tony: Come on, it's okay, laugh.

Man: Sir, I have a question to ask.

Tony: Yes, please.

Man: Is it true you went 12 for 12 with last years Maxim cover models?

Tony: That is an excellent question. Yes and no. March and I had a scheduling conflict, but fortunately, the Christmas cover was twins. Anything else?

Forrest raises his hand.

Tony: You're kidding me with the hand up, right?

Forrest: Is it cool if I take a picture with you?

Tony: Yes. It's very cool.

Forrest pulls out his camera and gives it to guy in the passenger seat.

Tony: I don't want to see this on your MySpace page. Please, no gang signs.

Forrest puts his hand down.

Tony: No, Throw it up. I'm kidding. Yeah, peace. I love peace. I'd be out of a job with peace.

Forrest: Come on. Hurry up. Just click it. Don't change any settings. Just click it.

The convoy in front explodes.

Tony: What's going on?

Woman: Contact left!

Tony: What have we got?

She jumps out the vehicle, but gets shot down

Man: Jimmy, stay with Stark!

He gets out.

Forrest: Stay down!

Tony ducks.

The soldier is at the right of the hood, shooting at the direction where the shooting occured, then gets hit.

Forrest: Son of a bitch!

He cocks his weapon, getting out the convoy.

Tony: Wait, wait, wait! Give me a gun!

Forrest: Stay here!

He gets killed as bullets bust holes through the convoy, but Tony didn't get hit. Explosions occur around the area. Tony acted fast and evacuated the convoy, dodging gunfire and explosions, as the last convoy explodes. He takes cover behind a rock and pulls out a device to call for help, when suddenly, a rocket landed in front of him, that says "Stark Industries" on it. Tony tries to get away, but the rocket explodes in front of him, and the shockwave knocks him to ground on his back. He felt disoriented and blood starts leaking through his shirt, then opens his shirt revealing the wounds in his chest from the shrapnel that just strucked into his chest, and Tony passed out.

--------------------------------------------------

Moments later, Tony wakes up but couldn't see anything that something is covering his head. A bag was pulled out of his head, as he witnesses that he's being held captive by a group of terrorists in a cave. A man is speaking in Urdu and a video camera is facing in front of Tony.

 A man is speaking in Urdu and a video camera is facing in front of Tony