chapter 1: overheat (VxLizzy)

(it was a late night on copper 9, the two disassembly drones N and V sat alone in the space shuttle in the corpse spire. The everlasting blizzard blasting outside. Uzi had been busy repairing her destroyed rail gun so she hasn't been out for a while, and on top of that there hasn't been any other worker drones sneaking out of the colony for a couple of days now, so that was starting to be a bit of a problem for the two murder bots. V especially)

"Hey V, are you ok?"

(The male disassembly drone asked as he turned to V as she turned her gaze to N, a slight concerned expression being visible on his face, she wasn't the type of girl who'd want anyone to worry about her, but she was overheating so, this was very much different)

"Uh-yeah, yeah I'm fine just, getting really hungry right now.."

(V's tone was a bit agitated, as one of her eyes were now replaced by a golden X, which N noticed this quickly

"Hm..well, don't you worry about it V, I'll go get something for you to stop overheating"

(He said with his usual caring and positive tone as he went to leave the landing pod. As N flew out the corpse spire, he didn't notice a familiar pink worker drone walk inside as he flew out. It's now been a couple of minutes, which felt like forever to V as she kept overheating, that same golden X covering her vizor completely now)

"Gnhh...dammit N, where are you..!"

"Yo V!"

(After hearing that familiar voice,V looked up to see Lizzy climbing into the landing pod with her common carefree expression on her face. As she then went over to one of the other chairs by V, to busy looking at her phone to notice the X on V's vizor)

"Dude, you will not believe what Rebecca did at cheer practice today"

(As Lizzy started to gossip about her day, V was starting to overheat even more, she was starting to lose her self control no matter how much she tried to resist it. But after a bit of a debate, her hunger just got the best of her as she then started to move closer to Lizzy)

"yeah and then she was like, huh?"

(She then stopped talking as she then looked back at V, now noticing the X on her vizor. Her expression then turned to confusion with a mix of slight concern, as V then sheathed out one of her claw blades)

"Uhh..you ok there..?"

(V didn't respond, she just softly chuckled as moved even closer, she was practically on top of Lizzy now as she then wrapped her tail around Lizzy tightly, completely losing control of herself. Which causes a slight bit more concern to the preppy worker drone)

"h-hey!"

(Lizzy felt V wrap her tail around her tighter, she was now unable to move as V pulled her closer to her, staring right back at her as lizzy started to struggle)

"Gah! V, let me go!"

(She said in a stern and slightly frightened tone, but V didn't listen. V just lost complete control at this point as she pulled Lizzy closer, biting into her neck. Lizzy yelped as she felt V sink her fangs into her neck, she turned her head away struggling to get free as V bit her a little harder

"n-ngh! V, stop!"

(She winced in pain, as V moved her tongue around, licking up the oil coming out the bite as Lizzy squirmed underneath her)

"n-nghm, v-V!"

(She softly whimpered as she kept struggling, but V didn't pay attention as she bit down again, until purring in satisfaction, it seems as if she finally seemed to cool down now, still biting into Lizzy's neck. Hard. Feeling V lick and purr against her neck, immediately sends vibrations down her spine as Lizzy then blushed slightly)