305 AC - After Queen Daenerys Targaryen's death. The Afterlife, Kings Landing, T

King's Landing was dreadful. It was never that dreadful ever. The Targaryens were unrecognizable. They looked like shadows but it was clear that they were Targaryens. The Targaryens were discussing normal royal duties. Two sides stand beside one another. A man who is clearly a Targaryen, sat the Iron Throne. Its been 305 years since Aegon's Conquest and yet The Targaryens feel that they lost everything. Robert's Rebellion destroyed everything and Robert Baratheon and the Lannisters were to blame.

While discussing duties for them, the doors opened, and a young woman with sliver hair braided walked in. Wearing a battle outfit, the woman looked glorious.

Soon as the doors opened, a woman announcer spoke announcing the sliver hair woman.

Oh..Who is SHE?

"You stand in the presence of Daenerys Stormborn Of House Targaryen, Rightful Heir To The Iron Throne, Rightful Queen Of The Seven Kingdoms, Protecter Of The Seven Kingdoms, The Mother of Dragons, The Khalessi Of The Great Grass Sea, The Unburnt, The Breaker Of Chains." finished the woman.

Many of the royal family were wondering, How the hell did this woman managed to get this many titles when she looks no more than 30. They looked at her with confusion, shocked, awe, faces, amazed at the Last Targaryen.

She stood at the front of them, staring at them, when she spoke. "They wanted to murder a baby girl in her crib." Soon the Targaryens looked uneasy, hearing that.

"So many men have tried to kill me, I dont remember all their names." She continued. Many were listening to her speech more focused then how they were moments prior.

"I've been chained and betrayed, raped and defilled." She continued. With many looking at her as she continued.

"Do any of you know what kept me standing?" She asked. Many stand quiet until the man on the Throne spoke.

"Faith."

Aegon I Targaryen was standing by the Iron Throne. He looked so proud of her. The Last Targaryen who almost took back her family claim.

Daenerys looked at her ancestor. The man who many compared her too. Aegon The Conqueror with Teats. She realized that the rest of them were able to be recognized. Her family, her mother anf siblings. Everyone was there, and they were proud.