Prologue

Love Me Right

"Come here"

He gestured me to come forward and so I did, although it was hard since he kind of tied my hands and feet together.

Sehun crashed his lips on mine as soon as I was within his reach. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and tugged it upward, making me groan because of pain.

This is killing me. Why can't I do that kind of thing to him? I also want to hurt him but in a pleasing way. I want to bite his neck or run my tongue down his chest but he won't let me.

Sehun never lets anyone dominate over him, that being the reason he tied me up but is still fvcking me.

"Go wash up and come early tomorrow, would you?", he said in an annoyed tone. I nodded while I was busy pulling my pants up. God, my wrists hurt because of him. He tied me up for 2 hours! I was practically sprawled across the floor while Sehun was watching me with amusement in his eyes. I guess hurting me was his entertainment.

Yes, I'm hurt and in pain but if it's for Sehun's joy and pleasure, the hell I care about pain. All I care about is him and him only.

Because I love Sehun, even though he loves me just because of my pretty face and body.

But sometimes I wonder if Sehun could reciprocate my feelings? What if he never did these things to me? What if he just loves me with no pain included at all?

Why can't he just love me right?