01

╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯

TODOROKI SAKI was loyal. she was truthful. she was respectful. she was serving. and to her father, she was a prodigy child. she was the youngest daughter of the family, though in her fathers eyes; she was the most important.

far more important then her birth giver, better than her fathers first son, stronger than her fathers first daughter, loyaler than her fathers second son, more perfect than her twin.

she was a rule follower. she listened. and by no means did she ever hesitate to tell her father about anything. he was a good man, and though her family didn't like him, she did.

even if he screamed at her, yelled at her, threw her in rooms and tossed fire at her. it was to make her better. stronger.

so she didn't feel bad about telling her father about what her siblings did. she didn't care about the looks that everyone gave her. if it meant her father was proud, she didn't care.

it didn't matter that her mother hated her. it didn't matter that her older siblings stopped talking to her. it didn't matter her twin wished she wasn't born.

because her father was happy.

and she was created for that.

nothing less.

nothing more.

———=———=———=———=———=———=———

"saki, it's the first day today for you and shoto correct? do you understand what you must do and make sure of?"

if the girl wasn't ridden of such emotion, she would have smiled. instead her eyes lit up slightly, though her blank look remained. "remember everything that you have taught me. i will use to get ahead of the others."

endeavor cracked a grin.

"and remember, if shoto see—"

his daughter cut him off. "if he seems to be struggling or rebelling, i will put to use your training for him and give the direct orders given from you."

her father gave a small pat on her back. "well done. however, refrain from cutting your father off."

saki nodded and didn't move until her fathers hands moved from her shoulder and back to his side.