Not YNC

Leo swing his sword, and made a portal.  Leo noticed this portal was more of a darker blue, but Raph pulled all his brothers into the portal.

" AAAAA!" They all fell, besighes Leo, who landed on his foot. " Landed safe-lyyyyy!" Leo almost fell. " Note to self, make a parashoot..." Donnie grounded as he got up. " Woooooooooow!" They looked at the city. " This is not... Not our world..." Donnie glares around, it's all animal-people.... " Ok, maybe we can blend in and ask for some questions?" Raph asks, looking around. " Ya that might be the best option." Donnie starts to walk forth. 

Leo walks one way, Raph and Mikey went the other, and Donnie flown around. 

As Leo ran on top of the building, something picked him up. Leo looked down at the ground, and then up. " AAAAA!" Leo fought to get this thing off him. But then it landed. " You!" It let Leo go, and gone for a dog thing. Leo grabbed his swords, and ran after the thing. It dogged his attack. 

(Btw, this is what it looks like)

It formed a sword with fire. Then a white rabbit hit the side of it. " I'm really going to have to put an e-" Leo made a portal as Raph knocked her back into it. Donnie flown down. Mikey zipped in. " Wow! That was awesome!" The white rabbit cheered. " You all must be great Samurai!" The turtles looked at each other. " No we're not Samurai." Donnie says bluntly. The white rabbit looks confused. " We're Ninjas!" Raph steps forth. " Ninja!?" The fox girl yells. " Hey your welcome, I am Leo." Leo put his hand out to the white rabbit. " Oh- It's nice to meet you, I am Usagi." Usagi looks up into Leo's eyes. Leo's cheeks rose. Leo and Usagi stood their. " Leo!" Raph pulls Leo away from Usagi. The four run off.