Fifteen

Holden wondered how to kill an original, but right now, he had school and meeting up with Catherine. Damon looked at his little brother and sighed. "There's no way to kill him."

"Maybe there is, but the problem is, we don't know." He tells his brother as he grabbed his jacket. "You and Stefan must've forgotten who is on his way here. He could be here for all we know. Klaus seems like someone who is one step ahead and knows how to get closer to us." He looked at Damon. "You two better be thinking of something since Catherine and I are trying to help out in our own way."

Damon watched Holden leave causing him to think of a plan.
~~~
At school, Catherine walked with Elena talking. "Holden thinks there is another way to kill an original, but what that would be, we don't know. Yet, he's not worried about that."

"What has him worried?"

"Klaus." She tells her. "We know he will be here soon, but he thinks that Klaus is one step ahead of us. He is after all done this before and planned ahead this time."

Elena went to say something else, but Holden grabbed Catherine and kissed her shocking Elena. She could tell the young Salvatore was upset about something as he hasn't walked up like that in a long time. Dodging them, Elena grabbed the decade dance flyer to see if Stefan will go. The blonde pulled back and looked at her fiancée. "What's wrong?'

"Damon called me. Alaric won't answer his phone." He tells her. "Something tells me, I was right for once."

Catherine looked towards the history room. "Umm...Holden, Alaric is here."

Turning, the young Salvatore and Forbes saw their friend/teacher walking into the classroom, but didn't acknowledge them. Holden pulled his phone out and called Damon as Catherine got closer to the classroom to hear him talking about 1920s. She looked at Holden. "Holden, it's not him. Alaric has been going over the 60s since that is the decade dance. Why would he be talking about the 20s?"

"Damon, I think something's wrong with Alaric."
~~~
At lunch, Catherine walked with her sister. "I don't like how he is acting. This isn't our teacher, Caroline. I'm worried for Elena." She tells her as they saw Diane talking to Elena and Bonnie.

Sharing a look, the twins focused on what she was telling them till they realized something. "She's compelled." Caroline says looking at her sister. "Cat, something's not right here."

"Klaus is actually here." She looked at Holden as he got behind the sisters. "Where is he hiding?"

"I don't know, but we need to get to looking now before we have some deaths to deal with." Holden tells them. "I go get Damon, you two search for him here."

"Deal."

Elena and Bonnie saw the sisters and Holden walking out of the cafeteria causing them to wonder what they were doing.
~~~
Already dressed for the dance, Holden wen to keep Catherine from going. Bonnie told Damon what she is planning on doing and it may kill her even though she was going to fake it. The door opened causing him to stare at her in shock. "Wow."

"Hey, you're not dress."

"Yeah, Bonnie is up to something and she made me promise that I come here and keep you distracted." He says as he pushed her inside.

"Holden..."

"It's you and me tonight baby. What do you want to do?"

Catherine shut her door as she wondered what was actually said and what does Bonnie have in mind. She walked over to her tv and turned it on. "Let's just sit here and cuddle with a good movie."

"As long as we are together." He tells her. "I love you."

"I love you."