🌶️ᗴᒪᗴᐯᗴᑎ🌶️

3ʀ ᴏᴠ
(👾<—that emoji means it's subscriber emojis)

Nadia woke up and noticed it was the next day, she looked over to the place Fanum was supposed to be but he was gone, he must have been in the shower because as she began to adjust to waking up she heard water running.

"Damn, it really did put me to sleep.." Nadia jokingly said while sitting up.

As she was putting on one of Fanum's shirts to hide her naked body the bathroom door opened.

"Morning Ma," Fanum said with his natural hair out.

"Ok, I see you with the inches," Nadia said standing up and walking over to him.

"You know it, also I heard you know how to do hair?" He said walking over to his dresser as Nadia's mouth practically dropped.

His back was covered in tattoos that she didn't notice last night, probably because she was too busy getting dicked down, she picked her jaw off the floor to answer him.

"Yea I went to cosmetology for a couple of years in case being a streamer doesn't work out I can become a hairstylist," Nadia said.

"Think you can do my hair?" Fanum asked picking out an outfit for himself.

"Of course, I can do it after your stream." Nadia said heading towards the bathroom."

"Ight, oh I have some things in there for you to take your shower, when you get out I'll be stream so be dressed ma," Fanum said getting dressed.

Nadia laughed before heading into the bathroom and getting into the shower.

~

After Nadia got out of the shower and got dressed she made her way into the room where Fanum was streaming, he instantly turned around when he noticed her walk in.

"Nadia.. where is your shirt?" Fanum asked her.

"I didn't see one," Nadia replied.

"Put on one of mine," Fanum said.

"No, yours is too big," Nadia said rolling her eyes.

"Ight bro just come over here and sit down," Fanum said.

Nadia pranced over sitting down on Fanum's lap before he pushed her off onto the chair next to his.