31 narnia is new to me

-your pov-

"Take your aim"
Susan yelled and we all aimed our bows to the sky.

We waited for the signal and...

"Now"
Susan yelled and we let go.

"I'm not staying up here"
I said and ran to the fight.

"Whait- y/n!"
Susan yelled as I ran to the battle grounds

But then they started to retreat untill the talmans shot cannibals at the tomb. I ran towards Peter.

"Y/n"

"Shut up Peter"
I said pointing my sword to the talmeranians.

He smiled and laughed befor we all charged.

I steped infront of a guy and then stoped.

"Hmm this is a shame, your to handsome to be here"
I said as I stabed the guy.

I fought more and more and used my charm on some.

But they started to corner us. Then we saw trees?

They came to help us fight. They destroyed the canenbolts. The talmons started to retreat. And we followed them to the river. It went quiet we saw Lucy at the end of a bride and... Aslan!

They started to charge untill Aslan rored and they stoped again. The water stoped moving. And then it started moving again but as a water person thing. We were all shocked.

The bridge then broke and then it all went silent and the talmons surrendered.

We approached Aslan and bowed.

"Rise kings and queens of narnia all of you"

"I do not think Im Ready"

"It is for that very reason that I know you are"
Aslan said

Caspian rose. Then we heated bag pipes playing. And saw Reepicheep?!?!

---------------------
Time skip you all know what happens Lucy saved him Aslan gave him his tail and he meets the dwarph and more stuff I'm very tired.
---------------------

"Narnia belongs to the narnians, just as it does to man any telmarines who want to stay and live in peace are welcome to. But for any of you who wish Aslan will return you to our forefathers"

"It's been generations since we left Telmar"

"Were not referring to Telmar, your ancestors were seafaring brigades, pirates run aground on an island, there they found a cave a rare chasm that brought them here from their world, the same world as our kings and queens. It is to that island I can return you. It is a good place for any who wish to make a new start"
Aslan said.

-small time skip cause I'm lazy-

The select few who wanted to leave left and it was our turn to leave.

Of corse we only left to prove a point to the talmons who thought we killed the people that went there.

"Come on our times up... after all, we're not realy needed here anymore"
Peter said handing Caspian his swored.

"I will look after it untill you return"

"I'm afraid that's just it"
Susan said.

"We aren't coming back"

"Were not?"

"You two are, at least I think he means you two."

"But why, did they do something wrong?"

"Quite the opposite dear one, but all things have their time, your brother, sister and y/n have learned what they can from this world, now it's time for them to live in their own"

"It's alright Lu, it's not how I thought it would be... but it's all right... one day you'll see, too. Come on"

Peter grabed Lucy's hand and led her to the portal? Edmund followed. Before we left we said goodbye to are newfound friends and thanked them.

I looked over and saw Susan and Caspian kiss.

"Hehe we should do that"
I whispered to Peter.

"Let's not ruin there moment"
Peter replied.

I just humed.

We all then went threw the portal and appeared back in the subway were we left. We entered the train.

"Is there any way we can get back?"
Edmund asked.

"I left my only torch in narnia"
Edmund said

We all chuckled.

As the train started to move.

And as always I will never not stop thinking of this.

Narnia is always and forever will be new to me.

---------------------

Listen to the song that played st the end of the movie guys I love it omg.

It's dutiful 🥲