Chapter 1 👑

I am rewriting all these chapters! Wish me luck!

Chapter 1(Rewritten = ✅)

It's a cold fall day in the middle of November. Leaves of trees are turning orange and red, the days are becoming shorter and Christmas is just around the corner...yet there i was, in the middle of London heading to a small town named Herne Bay, Kent. My name is Alaric, Alaric Sebastian Carrington. Im from a bit of town west of Seattle, Washington called Forks. Yes...where Twilight is based...but it's actually a real town. I recently moved from there all the way to the United Kingdom for some unknown reason apparently. I used to live with my dad, but he got deployed to Washington, forcing me to live with my mom... and thankfully my older brothers Nicklaus and Kent, and my "mother" Autumn. Let's just say me and my mom don't have the best relationship. Anyway, that's beside the point...When i found out we were moving to the UK i was excited because I thought it would be something like London or Wales...not wherever the hell I am. As we drive farther and farther from the city it slowly starts to turn into a semi-pretty countryside. After a few hours and a nap, I woke up to an amazing sight. On top of a hill sat a beautiful mansion-castle-like structure facing the ocean...You could tell it was an older house but it was amazing. The front yard had a driveway lined with beautiful trees making it seem like a movie, the sun beaming through the leaves and branches hitting the building just right. It was like royalty. How the hell did she afford this...

"Mom...How can we afford the??" My Brother Klaus ask

"Let's just say some recently discovered relatives helped us out," She says back. No one dared to question...more like didnt want to know anymore.

My mom isn't like most moms... She is more go-with-the-flow and happy. more of a fun aunt than mom is what my brothers describe her as. She has always been there for us but sometimes she can be very immature is what I describe her as. Me and my dad were the closest...We got even closer when I came out. I know it's weird but in a way, It was always thought of it like I became his little" girl" when I came out. It's weird but it's true... even my friends know it. He became very protective when it came to me, especially in the boy department. Hopefully, he comes back soon and me and him can start our new lives away from all the drama. My brothers and I are close as well, Once upon a time, they were jealous of me and my dad, but once they realized it was cause I like men...there was nothing to be jealous of...In fact, when I came out they became more protective over me as well. They would fly out just to see me go on a date or go to a school dance. They said they just wanted to be here for my "milestones" but I know really it was to threaten the boy I was going with.

"Welcome home boys!" My mom says interrupting my thoughts. My idiot brothers looked at each other and I could sense that thought from anywhere. They immediately started running towards the door racing to find the best rooms. Earlier my mom told us that the house was already furnished so we just had to pick a room. I paused right outside the door and just admired the scene in front of me. I make my way inside and around the property. I find the kitchen, and living areas, and eventually made it upstairs. I looked in and out of rooms showing myself around while I heard my brothers arguing in the distance.

"Making yourself at home?" I heard a voice say. I quickly spun around and found a very cute boy a bit older than me standing behind me leaning against the doorway. He was wearing a white button-down with black dress pants on.

"OH!...HI!" I yelled.

"Oh..yeah...hi. Sorry for scaring you." The boy said while chuckling.

"Umm...who are you?"

"Oh right...Hi, Im Jax. Your personal assistant." He says putting his hand out "I come with the house," He says laughing.

"Oh...I didnt know about that,"

"Im sure Mrs.Autum meant to tell you." I just nod.

"Your Alaric, Right?"

"Yeah, that's me..."

"Well...Welcome to the house! Im here to help with anything you need or want." He says smiling.

"Actually...im having a hard time finding a room.." I say looking down.

"Oh! Follow me!" I nod. "Now, A little bit about myself. My name is Jax Carter. Im 17. I graduated from school early. I like music and fashion...I went to Truham Highschool."

"Oh well Hi, Jax Carter... Im Alaric... Im 16, and I love music, It's actually what I want to do in the future, I like clothes and writing. OH! And I also like boys." I said sarcastically

"That's cool I do as well I'm Bi." He said smiling.

"Now that I know you better I think I have the perfect wing for us," He said leading me. We continue talking for a bit while we walk. Turns out this house has an indoor pool, as well as a movie theater, and game room.

"When you said you knew the perfect "Wing" for us what do u mean?" I asked

"Oh ill be moving into the second room in the wing to be closer to you in order to provide the best service... at least that's what my dad told me to say." He says confused. We both make eye contact and just bust out laughing

"Well, here we are! Welcome to the West Wing!" He pushed open the double doors and I was shown one of the most beautiful places ever. It didnt even look like a room. There was a beautiful skylight dome covered in vines, A tree in the middle of the common room. On the right was a living space with a piano and media room. On the left was an entire kitchen and dining room. Upstairs was a hanging loft covered in plants with a bedroom set up. That's just the surface...there was a whole gaming room and most importantly a music room. Im sure ill be in there for hours. Off the bedroom was a full wrap-around pouch of the wing facing the ocean. I could sit out here all day.

"Should I have the movers move in our things?"

"YES PLEASE!" I squeal. He laughs and walks out. When he's gone I immediately make my way to the piano and just start playing random keys and showing myself around. Maybe this won't be so bad...

Hey everyone!!! I just wanted to say hi. I am re-writing the entire book cause I didn't like the way I wrote it the first time. Hopefully, it's better and you enjoyed it!