Spidermen

SPIDERMAN AU???? yes

AGE: 17
WORDS: 1511

KYLE POV:

My name is Kyle Broflovski, I was bitten by a radioactive spider and for the last year I have been what I thought was the one and only spiderman. I'm pretty sure you know the rest. I saved a bunch of people, fell in love with my best friend, watched him die, saved some more people. The average spiderman shit.

Now you might have heard about different "spider people" meeting other "spider people", I don't know what the term is, but this was my first time meeting another spiderman; and shocker, that spiderman turned out to be someone I know very well, or well- knew.

I was simply doing what I do best, swinging around the city with no goals. The only thing I can think about is Stan. He's been gone for months and yet I can't get him out of my head.

I walked up and down a building, my arms folded as i heard cars zoom down the street from below. I groaned, rubbing my forehead.

"Why can't I get over it? Sure, he died right in front of my eyes but I'm spiderman. I gotta get over it." I groaned, sitting on the wall 'crisscross apple sauce'.  I sat there, bored, until I saw something- or, some one, harshly slam into a billboard.

I stood up straight, squinting my eye and trying to get a better look at what happened. I swung over to the billboard, sitting on top of it and looking around.

"What the hell?" I looked at someone from afar, I watched them scratch their head and look around. I got a weird feeling and swung closer to them, watching them from around a corner.

I saw a guy? I think? In a spider suit. One like mine, except it was black, red and blue. He looked good. I moved from where I was, shooting a web at him, making him slam up against a wall.

He stared at me, not saying a single word. It was practically impossible to read his expression, is this how I make people feel when I have my mask on?

I walked up to him, folding me arms and staring at him, deep in thought.

After a moment he finally spoke up, "Kyle?" I glared at him as he struggled in the web. "Kyle?!" He asked louder. I shot a web over his mouth.

"What the hell? How do you know who I am?" A web shot at me, pushing me away from him. "What the hell!? How did you- Who are you?"

He pushed himself off the wall and struggled with the web on his mouth. He took his mask off, putting his hands up.

I stared at him in disbelief. "Stan?"

...

STAN POV:

My name is Stanley (Stan) Marsh. I was bitten by a radioactive spider and everything has been different since. For the past 2 years I have been known as spiderman. You know the rest. I watched my boyfriend die, saved some people. The regular spiderman shit.

I do what I have to do to protect people, even though it's pretty shitty. Shit happens everyday and guess who has to deal with it? Me.

Anyways, I was sitting in my bedroom drawing when a random ass portal opened and sucked me up. It was weird as fuck.

I can't even describe what I saw but next thing I knew I was in another universe or something like that. I was slammed against a billboard harshly, falling down onto the sidewalk.

I rubbed my head and looked around, everything looked the same, but also different. I couldn't pick out the difference, but before I had the chance I was being flung into another wall, this time by a web.