Part 2 MiyaPov

Omg I swear to god I legit forgot I had wattpad so this an update 3 weeks later I had a lack of motivation to do updates due to some mental reasons and stuff going on at school and home

Anyway back to the story

Miya's Pov:

"Hey, Reki do you think that Adam really would expose S like that." He stayed silent for a few minutes.

"I actually think so, ever since S started which was around 12-13 years ago. We have had almost 20 police coming in during our races. I think he was sick and tired of them."

I nodded with an understanding, still a little skeptical. "Where are we going?" "Dope Sketch, I have to finish a board for a commission." We finish skating and popped our boards on the wall "Oh hey Langs" there he was, the light-bluenette. "Hey babe, hey Miya, are you exited for the tournament?" I gave him a few blank blinks and then a sarcastic smile "So excited."

I followed Reki into the garage. When we came into the 'studio' I swear I have never seen so many skateboards in one place before. "Oh my god Reki, this is amazing." I started looking through different magazines, "not bad slime" i nodded in regognition soon I had come across some different types of wheels and board shapes. "Hey, do you get your ideas from these articles?" I had asked. "Yeah, I sometimes use them for ideas and references. But I usually just use my own Ideas."

He responded while finishing off the stickers on the board. I went upstairs to see Langa scrolling on his phone on the couch, I sit next to him and see him on the "S" website for upcoming events and tournaments "still looking if it was fake or not?"

He literally jumped out of his seat "Dear god Miya don't do that again, but yeah I am, I just find it so hard to understand it, like it's been two years since the last big tournament and even that was horrible...in some ways."  I just looked at him not giving him an answer.

I was about to answer him but just then I heard the door bell ring and entered was...

"Get the fuck out Adam" Langa growled. My eyes widen, I haven't seen this man in over two years.

"Why so hostile" Adam smirked.

"I tell you why. You show your face infrot of us  after two years and call a S tournament in front of the whole country and I don't know if you know but the last I saw you, I beat you're ass and you promised to never skate at S again" Langa blew him off.

"Hey babe are you ready to go now" Reki asked Langa, then snapped his head at Adam "The hell you doing here" he scrunched his nose.

"Can all of you just shut up for one second and let me talk, yes I know what I did and quite frankly I don't really care. I know that Snow beat me and I vouched to never skate at S again. But you're forgetting something.... I created S and I can do whatever I want"

"I came here for one reason and one reason only" Adam states
"And what's that" I finally asked. "To show everyone who i truly am" and with that he walks  away. I spit on the ground where he previously stood.

"god i hate him with passion" reki seethed "you hate him or you just jelous that he was all over me" Langa bent over to meet his eye level with a sly smile. "shush now lets go, cherry's waiting for us" He responded back guiding us to the door as we took off on our boards"