Pregnant

You and Jack are supposed to be having twin and your 7 months in. Your laying down in the bed with him before it hits you, you gotta pee. -_-
"Jack, my king can you help me up."

He slowly maneuvers out of the bed and walks to your side. He puts one hand on  your back for support and on in the front for stability.
"Where do you need to go my poison?"- Jack

You rub your stomach as it's become a habit and stare at him.
"I have to use the restroom."
You kinda blush from embarrassment and he chuckles.

"I'll tag along in case you need help."- Jack
You scoff but give in knowing that it is a possibility. Zero is moving anything in your path out the way in case of an accident. (Good boy)

(Time skip to cravings and mood swings) *^*

Your sitting there in the library reading a book and find a recipe that seems really good and you want it. You slowly get up, with help of the chair arm rests and walk to Jack who was in kitchen.

"Do you need something my poison?"- Jack
You stare at him and hand him the book and point at the recipe.
"Can we have this I really want it please I'm craving this with some coconut!"

He stares at the recipe and feels bad because the item you want is in the human realm and it's not Halloween yet.
"We can't get this my poison I'm so sorry."- Jack
Your eyes start to tear and you feel like breaking down.
"It's fine I understand I'm gonna go lay  you were laying down Jack took it upon himself to make an alternative meal, so his wife could be happy.
Your laying there reading a book and you look up to see him holding a meal really similar to the thing in the book, but has all your preferences.
"Awww thank you so much, Jack."

You start crying and smiling at the same time, at this point Jack is used to this and just comforts you.