• 23: "ᴀᴍ ɪ ʜᴇʀ ᴏʀ ᴍᴇ...?" ꜰᴀɴᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ •

• ᴏʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄ: @maibaochaupowermint/@Ryka_Crystal2k9 •
!!ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴍʏ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴇ!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

I was in my room and about to do my homework like each night...But something happened I sat on the ground,tears falling down my cheeks...I was crying...But why..? Let me go back through my thoughts..

Ever since that night,I was about to go to sleep but a portal suck me in...Well what I think it felt like..I was scared for my life,screaming for my life but not a single word came out for some reason..Maybe because out of shock? I was on the ground..I saw a lot of buildings around me,people swarming around...A familiar language that people speak,it was Japanese..I look around my surroundings and myself..

I was in a pastel purple hoodie with a little bit of yellow on it,a short,white socks and a pair of sandals..I stand up,something has change....My height...I was checking myself to see what else has change,on my back there was a backpack.I open it and it has books in it,seems like school books for elementary schools but one thing caught my eyes a mirror...As soon I saw my reflection,I knew where I was..My eyes were now light purple,a hair clip that was in a star shape meaning that I was in the world of BEYBLADE?!

I zip up my backpack and started to walk as fast as I could as if someone could plan to kidnap me again..? For a few minutes,I stop to see a girl that looks similar too my online sister OC..Could it be her?..Ya...YA!! It is her,it is her!! Because she was with Saki,Mae and Yui!! I ran up to her and hug her leg...Woah I really am small.She was confused at first but then soon recognized me.She picked me up and hugged me.I hugged her back.She soon let go of me and ask me tons of questions like how I got here? Am I fine? Etc..I answered her all her questions.

After few weeks,I acted like my OC because Sasa..I mean Saori..Uhm no more like Ryka ask us to do that so no one can be suspicious on why we..I mean our OCs change personality all of the sudden..I went with it and well played my OC personality but did I had enough of it?..Hm yes..yes...I think this is reason why I'm sad...But why?..Because I can't support this fake identity that I live with it now!! People treat me as if I was a kid but I am right now and I'm tired of it!! Everywhere I go the attention all goes on me.Damn it!! I can't even have my personal moment!! Now tears are falling harder on the ground.No wonder why I ask this myself each night before going to bed "Am I Her Or Me...?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------

• ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴇᴅɪᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɢᴏᴇꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɪᴛ! ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ɪᴛ! ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ/ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀɴᴏᴏɴ/ᴇᴠᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴏʀ ɴɪɢʜᴛ! ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴀʟʟ! ʙʏᴇ! <3 •